Does not make you hungry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking it for a 10 years. Unlike other multi-vitamins it does not make u hungry or stomach upset

Wonderful Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many multi-vitamins and have been disappointed many many times until now. Finally found this multi-vitamin that provides me with the nutritional support that I have been looking for all this time. One of the major benefits of this supplement is feeling satisfied, holding hunger at bay. Look at the ingredients! I found that it satisfies the body's craving for foods. As a result, I am losing weight - how great is that? I also have more energy and not as tired by the end of the day. I highly recommend Souce of Life Mini Tabs Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Supplement. One more benefit is they are very easy to swallow. I give this product a 5 star rating. I-Herb, ALWAYS carry this brand of muti-vitamins!

Excellent multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this product and it has really impacted my energy level. I see a real difference when I don't take it.

Been taking for over a year and its good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Keeps me feeling good and like the smaller tablets.

This product fits to my needs...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy and satisfied to have such a supplement with this high value.

does it work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works great ,we have used this product before with excellent results I would and have recommend it to our friends.

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good!

What I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied of my very first order. Arrived in a bit more than a week to Finland. Product wise probably the best vitamin supplement I have tried so far. Ill keep buying as long as I get a good deal and reliable shipping.

GREAT Multi!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've long been taking this brand of multi-vitamin (and highly recommend) but this is the first time I've tried the mini-tabs. Due to malabsorption disorder, I thought they may be easier for my system to break down. I do believe they are!! Definitely a boost of energy!

excellent