no nausea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most vitamins make me feel sick to my stomach. Is it the smell, the taste or something else, I don't know. But this vitamin is coated. No taste, almost no smell and it goes down smooth. I actually take it because I don't have to worry about feeling sick after.

Take any time of day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that these supplements are food based, I can take them at any time of the day.

Nature's Plus Multi-vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've used this product for years and will continue to do so! We love it!

Nature's Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been using various products from Nature's Plus over the years and this one is no exeption to their high quality line of products. I am not going to say it is the wonder pill of our time. I will say it does seem to work well and helps one get through the day with energy. I will also mention how good of a shopping experience it was with iHerb. Great product selection, prices and shipping. Would recomend them to anyone.

These Vitamins Make a Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different brands of vitamins and Source of Life is the most effective daily supplement I have found. It lessens fibromyalgia symptoms and adds energy throughout the day. The 'no iron' formula is important for post-menopausal women.

Really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product promises a 'burst' of energy...and it delivers.

Best mulitvitamin!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have more energy when taking this multivitamin than any other I have tried. My husband, son, daughter, and daughter-in-law all take these vitamins because they feel so much better. They are worth the price!

Whole Foods Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love these vitamins. I don't go a day without them. If I forget to take them, believe me I know. I cannot have iron in my diet and these are wonderful vitamins. I was getting them from our local health food store, but the prices were much higher than iherb.

Not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The tablets are large. Provides good levels of vitamins and some interesting extras. I am taking the recommended doseage of three a day. I think i need more time to evaluate this product for now.