Súper antioxidantes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Un producto genial: en una cápsula concentran los principales alimentos antioxidantes de la naturaleza. Muy práctico y con la gran calidad habitual de Nature's Plus. En España este producto vale fácilmente el doble.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Aside from protien,It has everything one needs. I have been very ill and was looking for something to help build my immune system. Through research and speaking to experts, I was referred to this product. I have been taking it twice daily for 6 monhts. I have recovered. What part this product, along with three others played in my recovery I cannot define. However, I beleive it played a significant part

Nature's Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have been using various products from Nature's Plus over the years and this one is no exeption to their high quality line of products. I am not going to say it is the wonder pill of our time. I will say it does seem to work well and helps one get through the day with energy. I will also mention how good of a shopping experience it was with iHerb. Great product selection, prices and shipping. Would recomend them to anyone.

so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like these. They don't upset my stomach and good variety ingredints. Good alternative to a multivitamin.

No effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for several weeks. There hasn't been a "burst" of energy or any other feeling for that matter. I'm not sure if I need to take it longer, but in three weeks I'm pretty certain I won't purchase it again.

Appreciate the value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a product of this kind to replace something else I was taking and I am very impressed with the contents of Rainbow Lightening. It replaces most of my vitamin supplement which makes this and exceptional value. PLEASE KEEP IN STOCK!!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I work late at night and find that when I take this vitamin I can stay up all night without feeling tired. Also when I am taking this vitamin I never get colds, it has been one year since I got the flu.

Complete!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We much prefer the idea of a whole-food supplement over a multi-vitamin. The Rainbow Lightening gives us all the benefits of the other Nature's Plus supplements (green, blue, red and yellow) in one. While I do believe in supporting our local health-food/herbal shop, they can't beat the prices at iHerb!

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product - contains a wonderful range of marvellous wholefoods. I feel better than ever when I take this every day.

Don't waste your time.