This is scary!

Posted by GreenTearesting on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A label on top of the lid says "WARNING - This product contains lead, a substance known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." I emailed Nature's Plus and ask for clarifications a few weeks ago but they haven't replied to me. :(

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these prenatal vitamins because they were the first prenatals that did not give me any reactions. I have intolerances to soy, dairy, and gluten. They are a little on the large size but were everything I was looking for. Oh! Also love the fact they were fish free as well. A++ to Nature's Plus manufacture! Thank you for everything.

Well-Rounded Multi for Whole Family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great well-rounded multi vitamin that can be used for the whole family, even at half a dose - if they don't mind the "Prenatal" title (or don't see it). With prior research, the only requirement to be designated a "Prenatal" is to have 100% of Iron & Folate, which this one does along with increased Biotin. However, it does include PABA if you desiring to avoid. At one tablet per day for each family member, this was quite affordable especially for including the whole food concentrates as well.

it contains 10000 UI of vitamin A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only disadvantage of this product is that it contains 10000 UI of vitamin A and there are articles that support that pregnant women should not exaggerate with vitamin A, since some studies have shown that there is connection between the consumption of big amount of vitamin A in pregnancy and congenital birth defects that include malformations of the skull e.t.c.. For example, I found an article that refers that pregnant women should not consume more than 5,000 IU of vitamin A. On the other hand, vitamin A from β-carotene is not known to increase the risk of birth defects.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Prenatal, 180 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that there are no preservatives

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for a couple weeks and already feel an increase in energy level. I feel better knowing that they're natural and food based.

Perfect pregnancy tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are balanced

Highly absorbable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I notice very little color change in my urine, which is a good sign. I feel better overall taking these.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality. Recommended for womens in pregnacy or while nursing (breastfeeding). At my case no more iron or calcium support needed.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent vitamins for my wife during pregnancy.

1 2