Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Prenatal in August to prepare for pregnancy, and this product is the best. It tastes great and is good for you. I am pregnant now and just had my first series of blood test and I am not lacking in any vitamin. I think it is because of this product. I highly recommend!!

Liquid Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

tasty easy way to get your vitamins

Great alternative to pills!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I could never take my prenatals with my first pregnancy. Then I found this with my second. It tastes wonderful ( a little thick, but really ok!) and is easy to take. The thought of swallowing a pill just made me even more nauseus! Plus it has fruits and veggies and a 100% folate needed for pregnancy.

Glad I got it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a great difficulty swallowing even very small pills. I was looking around for a chewable or a liqui prenatal and I got this. I thought it would taste aweful but to my surprise it tasted so good! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. BTW, it turns the pee a neon green color!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for keeping me healthy and strong. Recommend for any search for an excellent vitamin

Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've bought prenatal tablets and ended up always avoiding taking them as I hate swallowing pills. I thought that a prenatal liquid would help me fight this bad habit (especially as I am anemic since pregnant). First of all : this bottle is huge! I am sure it will last me two months, which is amazing considering the price. At the first point, I have been surprised by the color of the product ( green ) and was worried about what it would taste: It is very, very sweet and easy to drink. I will keep buying it!

great alternative to pills!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have difficulty swallowing pills so this is a life saver for me!! The taste is so nice and sweet that I don't even need to drink it with water!

Delicious taste, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly delicious taste, within two weeks I noticed difference in nails, great alternative to pills. Has all the vitamins needed to support or prepare for pregnancy. ALSO I CANT MISS THIS: no nuts or processed in a nut facility

The Deliciouest vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The deliciouest vitamins that I ever eat. The good complex of minerals and vitamins. Very easy to consume it. I recomend it to every pregnant woman.

Prenatal liquid - the best solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took this product as supplement for capsules as my wife has sensitvie stomach. Taste is great and shipment has been made very fast.