Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1295281 on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This supplement tastes good and is loaded with anti-oxidants. I usually add it to a nutritional shake, but have taken it alone or in juice. It seems to give me an energy. It you don't eat fresh fruit regularly, this is a great way to get the benefits minus the calories.

Sylvester, London

Posted by Reviewer2472819 on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

taste veeery good.amazing.

One of the better liquid vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1366373 on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Toss this in a smoothy and enjoy - Solid ingredients and better tasting than it has a right to be!

Tastes and smells dreadful

Posted by Reviewer3018452 on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is packed full of great stuff, which is why I chose it, BUT I cannot stand the smell or taste. I mix it in a smoothie, and still that horrible taste. I can understand that for some people this may taste good - it is the same berry/cherry flavour of old medicine. So you either love it or hate it. For me it reminds me of cherry flavoured marzipan with strong Vit B thrown in. Yuck. I am going to have to throw the rest of the bottle. I will try the new GOLD, which is tropical flavour.

Source of Life Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1315691 on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is putrid! Nobody in the family can stomach this. A big waste of money and a sad realization that we will be throwing it away. The taste that is awful (as far as I can tell) is that has some fake sweetener in it. VERY strong taste and smell.