Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

Good shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

Great Product Except for Added Crystalline Fructose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great formula, except that it has 10g sugar per serving, largely derived from added crystalline fructose.

Absolutely Love This Energy Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this to make a drink for us in the morning with milk, ice, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, l-glutamine. It taste awesome! Starts the day off right with energy and a good source of protein.

Great flavor and a nice energy supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using Source of Life supplements and this vitamin/mineral rich protein energy shake fits the bill. It is now a staple in my list of supplements. I often mix it with any whey protein shake.

Minearalstoffe für den ganzen Tag

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Shake,alle Vitamine und Mineralstoffe sind ausreichend vorhanden,

Happy!

Posted by saralovesiherb on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The small serving scoop means this shake actually lasts a long time. It tastes great. I will definitely be buying again.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great productos haz a lot of energy i gladly recommed this products... I mix ir with vegetables but really think that adds s great flavor yo my morning shake..

1 2 3