Gritty bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This one is gritty and bad tasting. Burns on the way down if you have not eaten enough. The regular Nature's Plus, Source of Life Ultra is much better.

Very easy to take!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!

source of life women liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i had to start ordering this online because i can no longer find it in any local shops...it's my favorite... tastes great and it really gives you a lot of what you need without a ton of giant pills to swallow!

Great Liquid Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy taking this vitamin. Not pleased with the taste, but have noticed many positive changes when I do take it.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Women Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Iknow this stuff is REALLY good for me...Even my vision has improved since being on it...I just wish it TASTED better! ... I nearly GAG every time I try to get it down every morning!! ... I've tried taking it in water...but that just "prolongs the agony"!!...Guess I'll just have to get used to it!

not bad, but has a very medicinal after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not bad but has a very medicinal after taste. orderd for my 91 year old mother who can swallow pills. too soon to tell if it increases energy at all.

Liquid Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The green color is a little unappealing, but the taste is just fine. I do have trouble remembering to take the vitamins since they have to be kept in the fridge, but I just leave myself a note!

GOLD LIQUID BETTER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the Gold Liquid MUCH BETTER, tastes SO much better and gives me more energy... worth the extra $$...

Source of Life Women liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not nearly as tasty as the regular stuff. I got two bottles and hope I can trade the women's for just the regular.