Good offer!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It gives you the chance to try all different tastes of spirutein - chocolate is best for me! The shaker is pretty useless though! It drips all around. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried a couple different ones and liked the taste and nutritional value of this one better than Garden Greens, Protein Shake. It also has less calories!! It really satisfies the sweet tooth. BIG time!

variety pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this product. It was a good way to try other flavors without having to buy a lot. I really liked the cookies n cream and the double fudge crunch. They will order those next. They were delivered within the week and I got free shipping, always a plus.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like the shaker cup, but that's about it. The packets taste decent, but there is way too much sugar for my liking.

Para probar

Posted by BalkisMar on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Algunos sabores no se disuelven bien aunque en general están ricos de sabor.

Great product for the reluctant calorie cutter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband reluctantly agreed to 'just try' the SPIRU-TEIN flavored shakes. He had given up cream in his coffee (Or cream with a splash of coffee), ice cream at night, butter, bread, and every drop of alcohol to try to loose weight again. The first 40 came off rapidly; the next 12 tediously, and then nothing after that. He needed just 12 more. He was down to 2 meals a day and around 1000 Kcl.. He felt awful and hopeless and was always hungry. It was painful. I ordered the 7-packet variety Cup-Pack. I mixed it with almond milk ice cubes. He loved it ( anything tastes good when you are hungry, right?)! He lost 3 pounds the first week when he used one shake at night in place of a meal at night; along with a few berries. I ordered more 2.4# cans. The Vanilla has been versatile in that it is great tasting by itself or blended with 3+ strawberries. The almond-milk ice cubes blend into a fluffy dessert-like appetizing smoothie. I am thrilled he has come off the plateau he was stuck on. Seven and one-half pounds to go.

very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this packet is very HELPFUL if you want to decide which flavour is for you before you buy a full size product

Easy to use, taste good

Posted by cheekycharger on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love spirutein. The only draw back is the fructose content, but i figure that for the taste a little fructose is better than half a chocolate bar. I adore cookies and cream and the strawberry banana flavours

very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very tasty, nutritious, reduces appetite

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These protein shakes are delicious and the shaker cup is handy.

1 2 3 4