mommahappy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our entire family is taking this protein shake, with almond milk, and it is great tasting and nutritious---and gluten free!

The best tasting high protein meal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It can be mixed either with milk or juice; put it in your cereal and it has all the protein and necessary amino acids. Been using it for ten years....my son and daughter, as well.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and like it's thick shake consistency.

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein High Protein Energy Meal, Cappuccino, 2.25 lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We like this. It tastes very good, especially to coffee drinkers! We also like buying the larger size. It's much more economical, especially at I Herb!

My Favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My whole family drinks these shakes,we drink the strawberry, vanilla and this one, but I have to say this is my favorite. I have even had it heated when it was really cold outside and that was good too.

Great breakfast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product (usually in Chocolate flavor) for breakfast every morning. Even mixed with water, it keeps me satisfied for a number of hours. It acts as my multi-vitamin, and I don't quite as good the days I skip it. Vanilla works well for smoothies; it will turn green when mixed up!

great nutition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

great nutrition!

Easiest Way to eat Breakfast in the Morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am not a big fan of the Cappuccino but it somehow worked. I make my meal replacement with 3oz of yogurt, 5-6oz of water and a little bit of ice. Sometimes I add Vanilla flavor Lean Shake (from GNC)to it and when I do I only do half a spoon of the Cappuccino. The taste is good but I will purchase the strawberry or vanilla next time. I can honestly say this is the most nutricious meal replacement because most others dont even provide half of the vitamins and minerals this product does. If you are going to replace your meal, make sure you buy one of the Spiru-Tein shakes. I LOVE THEM!

i don't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

didn't like the taste at all !