complete

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years. It's the only protein shake that holds me over till lunch, and I love that the protein comes from rice, pea and soy. My body doesn't care for whey. It tastes good and because it includes everything I need, I usually skip the pill vitamins with this.

Crave It

Posted by ellelisw on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been a Spirutein fan for over 20 years. There are times when I just crave it for breakfast. I'm so glad iHerb finally carries it. The only negative is it's hard to mix. I simply use a handheld blender (or a fork when I'm lazy). To me, it tastes better than other protein shakes and it keeps me full until the next meal. If you're looking for a more health-concious version, there is also a whey formula (iHerb doesn't carry it yet).

Delicious and nutritious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love my spiru-tein. I usually mix it with 1/2 c milk and 1/2 greek yogurt for extra protien. I also add fresh berries, bannana or peanut butter. Plus some ice! In the Fall i enjoy mixing pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in with the vanilla. I've noticed my nails, that used to be week and peal, grow long and strong and I have to trim them when I can't type anymore. My skin is smoother and softer and my hair is stronger and growing faster. I didn't realize the difference until I tried another protien for a month. My hair already feels brittle, and my skin is just weird - I look like I aged 10 years in a month.

Delish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delish :)

Lolly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great for breakfast, I add fiber.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

a great protein with lots of great additions - a very balanced supplement

Spiru-Tein Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It takes great and satisfies my hunger for hours. I put frozen strawberries in the chocolate powder, low fat milk, and ice cube. It is delicious and by far the best powder I have ever tasted.

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein, High Protein Energy Meal, Chocolate, 2.1 lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been drinking this for years. He really likes the tase, and it holds him over.

best protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i love this protein powder.it is so easy to mix(just shake),tastes super good and is thick.i have used this brand in different flavors for several years now.it is also a good meal replacement.

great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great nutrition and great taste!

1 2 3 4