complete

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years. It's the only protein shake that holds me over till lunch, and I love that the protein comes from rice, pea and soy. My body doesn't care for whey. It tastes good and because it includes everything I need, I usually skip the pill vitamins with this.

Delicious and nutritious!

Posted by Reviewer1139892 on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love my spiru-tein. I usually mix it with 1/2 c milk and 1/2 greek yogurt for extra protien. I also add fresh berries, bannana or peanut butter. Plus some ice! In the Fall i enjoy mixing pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in with the vanilla. I've noticed my nails, that used to be week and peal, grow long and strong and I have to trim them when I can't type anymore. My skin is smoother and softer and my hair is stronger and growing faster. I didn't realize the difference until I tried another protien for a month. My hair already feels brittle, and my skin is just weird - I look like I aged 10 years in a month.

Delish

Posted by 5048766487087973024 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delish :)

Lolly

Posted by Reviewer1860065 on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great for breakfast, I add fiber.

Spiru-Tein Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3035610 on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It takes great and satisfies my hunger for hours. I put frozen strawberries in the chocolate powder, low fat milk, and ice cube. It is delicious and by far the best powder I have ever tasted.

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein, High Protein Energy Meal, Chocolate, 2.1 lbs

Posted by Reviewer2191519 on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been drinking this for years. He really likes the tase, and it holds him over.

best protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1378917 on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i love this protein powder.it is so easy to mix(just shake),tastes super good and is thick.i have used this brand in different flavors for several years now.it is also a good meal replacement.

great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great nutrition and great taste!

Excellent product I use it every single day

Posted by Reviewer1396282 on Apr 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended this product five years ago and I have nothing but positive things to say about the quality and substance of Spiru-tein. I have a shake a day for breakfast and not only does it taste good but it satifies my hunger well. Please give this product a try...a little sidebar: mix this product in a blender or other mixing device. Some reviewers say it does not mix well but I have used a blender for years and it works out just wonderfully.

Crave It

Posted by ellelisw on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been a Spirutein fan for over 20 years. There are times when I just crave it for breakfast. I'm so glad iHerb finally carries it. The only negative is it's hard to mix. I simply use a handheld blender (or a fork when I'm lazy). To me, it tastes better than other protein shakes and it keeps me full until the next meal. If you're looking for a more health-concious version, there is also a whey formula (iHerb doesn't carry it yet).

1 2 3 4