Great taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best I've tried! Only drawback is that it contains soy, and I usually avoid it. Occasionally is ok though. Another comparable product worth trying is Thorne Research, VegaLite, Plant-Based Performance Protein Complex, Chocolate. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Protien Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've also been buying this for my aging Mother --- who won't eat anything she has to chew. She's been drinking this for years now --- and the variety of flavors is amazing! This product tastes great and is much cheaper on this site than in any health food store.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I loved making smoothies with this protein powder -- I think it really tastes like cookies and cream ice cream! I will definitely buy again.

Delish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got my first (won't be the last) can a few days ago and it is wonderful. Although you should follow the directions if you don't want a pudding texture, also use a blender or blender bottle, because it WILL NOT mix very well with a spoon or even when you shake it. It is filling and really does taste good. I have tried a few protein powders, but the ones in Canada definitely don't compare to the ones from the states. **I mix half water and half milk with one scoop... Liquids come out to about 1 & 1/4 of a cup.**

Great Flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different flavors of Spiru-Tein and this is by far the best one. It has little pieces of cookies in it and tastes like cookies and cream ice cream. Buy this product!

Cookies & Cream Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome to the infinity!!

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is probably my favourite of this series. if you're a cookies and cream milkshake lover, this would be your healthy alternative!

Delicious protein drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein drink tastes like melted ice cream when mixed with cold milk. For best results, use a bottle shaker (available at iherb too) to blend. It becomes smooth in texture and is tasty to drink.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST

Posted by Violeta7 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

more than happy with this product