Great taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best I've tried! Only drawback is that it contains soy, and I usually avoid it. Occasionally is ok though. Another comparable product worth trying is Thorne Research, VegaLite, Plant-Based Performance Protein Complex, Chocolate. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Protien Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've also been buying this for my aging Mother --- who won't eat anything she has to chew. She's been drinking this for years now --- and the variety of flavors is amazing! This product tastes great and is much cheaper on this site than in any health food store.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I loved making smoothies with this protein powder -- I think it really tastes like cookies and cream ice cream! I will definitely buy again.

Delish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got my first (won't be the last) can a few days ago and it is wonderful. Although you should follow the directions if you don't want a pudding texture, also use a blender or blender bottle, because it WILL NOT mix very well with a spoon or even when you shake it. It is filling and really does taste good. I have tried a few protein powders, but the ones in Canada definitely don't compare to the ones from the states. **I mix half water and half milk with one scoop... Liquids come out to about 1 & 1/4 of a cup.**

Great Flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different flavors of Spiru-Tein and this is by far the best one. It has little pieces of cookies in it and tastes like cookies and cream ice cream. Buy this product!

Cookies & Cream Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome to the infinity!!

Tasty and Fulfilling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought samples of this flavor and a couple of others at my local health food store to try something new. I've tried a whole slew of vegan/vegetarian protein powders, and despite finding one good, non-gritty, chalk-free, smooth Vanilla flavor (Aloha brand) I never could settle on a chocolate flavor. They were either too bitter or too bland. But here came this one! Spirutein has a variety of flavors and although I liked the red fruits or red berries one too, the one I LOVED was cookies and cream. It's tasty, delicious, not too sweet, and the most healthy indulgent protein drink I've ever tried. I liked it so much I did the math and figured out ordering it from iHerb was cheaper than buying packets from my local store. Not only that but it also tastes fresher to me, and I love that it comes with a good size scoop so you don't feel like you're not having a good on-the-go breakfast. I drink this with unsweetened vanilla almond milk (Silk brand) and either in the morning or after a workout. Also, it tastes really great if you blend up some Newman-O's in there with ice and a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream too. Just letting you know!

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is probably my favourite of this series. if you're a cookies and cream milkshake lover, this would be your healthy alternative!

Delicious protein drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein drink tastes like melted ice cream when mixed with cold milk. For best results, use a bottle shaker (available at iherb too) to blend. It becomes smooth in texture and is tasty to drink.

Awesome!