Great taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best I've tried! Only drawback is that it contains soy, and I usually avoid it. Occasionally is ok though. Another comparable product worth trying is Thorne Research, VegaLite, Plant-Based Performance Protein Complex, Chocolate. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Protien Drink

Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've also been buying this for my aging Mother --- who won't eat anything she has to chew. She's been drinking this for years now --- and the variety of flavors is amazing! This product tastes great and is much cheaper on this site than in any health food store.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1621726 on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I loved making smoothies with this protein powder -- I think it really tastes like cookies and cream ice cream! I will definitely buy again.

Delish!

Posted by 5120619895570308825 on Jan 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got my first (won't be the last) can a few days ago and it is wonderful. Although you should follow the directions if you don't want a pudding texture, also use a blender or blender bottle, because it WILL NOT mix very well with a spoon or even when you shake it. It is filling and really does taste good. I have tried a few protein powders, but the ones in Canada definitely don't compare to the ones from the states. **I mix half water and half milk with one scoop... Liquids come out to about 1 & 1/4 of a cup.**

Cookies & Cream Shake

Posted by 4959026012821438284 on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome to the infinity!!

Great Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3024463 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different flavors of Spiru-Tein and this is by far the best one. It has little pieces of cookies in it and tastes like cookies and cream ice cream. Buy this product!

great taste! great nutrition!

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

great taste! great nutrition!

Deliciously Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2258601 on Feb 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a creamy dream. I use a blender and add plain yogurt and a few ice cubes. It's thick and filling and a great energy booster.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1280102 on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Spiru-tein tastes great and is loaded with vitamins and protein.

Delicious!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1455000 on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many protein shakes, and this is hands down the absolute best as far as taste goes. The ingredients are fabulous as well. I'm not a big fan of the chocolate flavors, but I highly recommend buying the Cookies and Cream. It really fills you up! I drink one for breakfast every day and I'm not hungry for a good 4-5 hours. Awesome shake!!!