Can't believe this hasn't been rated already - Double Fudge Crack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I make some protein shake for myself and my wife in the morning throwing in a half a banana, some ice and soymilk. My wife thinks that this version is OK but I think it's great. Very sweet... probably sweet enough to make me diabetic (just kidding, hopefully not) and lots of chocolate flavor. One of my favorite Spiru-tein flavors. The new container comes with a little leaflet with the results of a 2007 study showing that the nutrition ingredients have been verified by a lab study. So yes there is a lot of sweetness but there is nutrition as well.

Spiru-Tein fudge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used Spirutein much lately but I have always liked it since the early '90s.This is a good supplement to my protein/spirulina smoothies,the chocolate flavor is a-ok!

Innesah , London, England, UK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this flavour and it was delicous , very filling.Mixes quite well with barley grass and all my other supplements, very good value from Iherb.

싫어하는사람은 싫어할 맛이지만...

Posted by cutebana on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

계속 먹다보면 중독되는맛인듯합니다... 어찌 먹다보니 다 먹었다는...이번엔 체리쥬빌레를 시켜봤네요~ 먹어보고 조모 당기는쪽으로 결정하렵니다~

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this tastes good! especially chocolate lovers, like me. provides a healthy alternative for a meal replacement drink.

Holy Grail!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have ordered over 5 pieces of these and cannot live without it.. the taste is just PERFECT!! i blend it with skim milk and it is DELICIOUS!! i can drink it every time of the day, especially when i am hungry, or after the gym, or instead of breakfast when on hurry, it keeps me full for 2 hours but overall its so healthy but tastes like a full fat chocolate milkshake without the calories!! just amazing!!

super!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ok

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delicious flavor! Have a shake for breakfast and it helps me feel great. I mix this flavor with milk or soy milk

mmmmmmh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this protein powder is better when "shaken by hand" , keeps the crunch better than if mixed! great taste and texture, great mix of proteins!

nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great taste, easy to mix even tastes good with water

1 2