Love the new unsweetened version

Posted by LantauMama on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking this on and off for years, after another long gap I was happy to find they now have an unsweetened version.

Best tasting unsweetened protein powder I've found

Posted by 5090339320739142087 on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been a fan of Spirutein products for several years but this was my first unsweetened spirutein purchase - and I'm really happy that I can add protein to a multitude of dishes and drinks without altering the taste too much. I add a scoop to my morning oatmeal and to my faux rice pudding (made with chia seeds, almond milk, cinnamon) for a satisfying low-cal snack. I'm going to try all of the unsweetened flavors stocked by iHerb .

Love those energy shakes!

Posted by Reviewer1809192 on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great in morning smoothies!

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein, High Protein Energy Meal, Simply Natural Original Vanilla, Unsweetened

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent source of protein without added sugar. I use banana, apple, or stevia to sweeten it up in a smoothie.

Unsweetened Spiru-Tein

Posted by Reviewer2250075 on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband (total vegan) loves this stuff!

~Wonderful~ Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein, High Protein Meal, Simply Natural Organic Vanilla UNSWEETENED, .82 lb.

Posted by Reviewer3072271 on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

WONDERFUL Product, with no added sugar. It is not all Soy (like other Spiru-Tein). This has some whey also. Read ingredients (1st one especially). I use it for smoothies exclusively. It does not change the flavor of my smoothies, but adds great nutrition. Love it and will purchase again. Great Price at iHerb!

Carter Felvey

Posted by Reviewer1265345 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. I've been using Spiru-Tein for a few yrs for lunch. I ordered through your company because you had a postage free offer. I live 1/2 yr. on Martha's Vineyard and it is cheaper to buy from you than to buy on island.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2777855 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have tried unsweetened in Spirutein and I am very happy with it. I have switched to stevia for my sweetener and like being able to add it for myself. It mixes well with everything and I will definitely be buying again.

No hunger!

Posted by Reviewer1577048 on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my breakfast with a banana and a splash of juice and ice! Love it and the energy it gives me I am not hungry for hours!

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like this product, tastes good, mixes easily, it would be great if iherb could stock the Chocolate or Peaches/Cream unsweetened flavours as well.

1 2