Excellent product but mislabeled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using it for years. Be aware that though the label says 1000 mg., each capsule is only 500 mg. Nature's Plus sell tablets with the identical label but the tablets are 1000 mg. each.

NOT SURE ABOUT INGREDIENTS

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these as recommended as they have hardly any filler or allergens but I tried gettingin touch with the company and they said they use only the best ingredients but it is not GMO FREE so I guess I will be sticking with Dr.Mercola s C and powdered Ascorbic Acid C that state they are free of GMOs from now on and only buy products that are GMO free.iherb provide a great service fast and well packed products always! Thanks.

Lots of bioflavonoids

Posted by kaikai on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, bioflavonoids, rutin, hesperidin, rose hips and acerola. The label says 1000 mg, each capsule is only 500mg. Just perfect for me.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very effective Vit C. Seem to have less fillers than other brands. It also has the Rutin, Hesperidin already in there. For me, it's a bit of a pricey product, but I think I'm getting my money's worth. At least, I can't take these C500s on an empty stomach, so they seem to have more oomph than other brands I've tried.

Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mom's favorite Vitamin c.

A good combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A winning combo--C with bioflavonoids in capsule form. No undesirable extras like magnesium stearate.

괜찮습니다.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way 社의 Alive Vitamin C 를 먹다가 ~ 이걸로 바꾸어 봤는데 괜찮습니다.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome. It really works like it says it does.