great effective fast working product

Posted by 4615818009471589771 on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my face and it works well to moisturise and calm down my acne skin . It works especially well when I had an itchy chest with small bumps , due to sweaty Long distance biking and did not have a chance to shower , this amazing cream relieved the itch and I was cured in two days .

Fantastic!

Posted by 5281691111229789008 on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really good product for me. I often use this cream after sun burn.

GREAT for Acne

Posted by 5221590492982762823 on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleared my husbands terrible acne on his back

Great product!

Posted by 5119201643821799934 on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this to try to help my boyfriend overcome a recurring skin issue, but will keep ordering because it's helped with other things as well. My little girl has breakouts and using this seems to help keep her skin clear. I also tried it on my razor burn the other day. It felt wonderful! I haven't found a product yet that even comes close to treating that as well as this, and it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. The smell might be strong for some, but I enjoy it. You won't be disappointed if you order.

5 stars

Posted by Diana87 on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love it foarte bun

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is easy to apply, leaves skin smooth. It also helps with damaged hands. This yream is better then other tea tree creams I used before.

Update

Posted by Reviewer2923672 on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hoping for a refund. Never received or I would probably be raving about the product which is why I ordered it, it was a good service before and the product was A1. Would be nice as I am a regular customer to get it re-posted to me with tracking on the postage as they make you wait at least 6 weeks before they look to see whether it has been returned to them :( and I kept getting the same emails back when I asked for information about my order, pre-prepared customer service. In good faith from the company I hope to finally receive this. I will post update............................. UPDATE Got a replacement:) decided to pay extra for tracking on postage. So many uses for this cream, anti bacterial, anti fungal, even cools inflammation. Fantastic product, time to reorder again :)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1938788 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this whole line before, but this item is the best among them. Immediately calmed down the skin. Good value and it really works!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2342936 on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a good remedy for oily skin ... dries quickly minor inflammation