TeeGee, Crossville, TN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Purchased solely to help me quit smoking... still smoking, but now I'm addicted to these. I've tried other brands because they were less expensive, only to find out that they paled in comparison to taste. The Cinnamon is a bit too strong for me but the original ones are awesome... I never leave home without them!

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

While I'm dieting it gives me a big boost of flavor. Very satisfying!!!

great for ex-smokers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Got these for my husband who quit 3 years ago. Has had issues with periodontal disease in the past, so the chewing sticks have been helpful on both fronts. He substituted these for the copious amounts of sunflower seeds in shells that quitters are known to go through... The cinnamon is very potent and long lasting and the tea tree is great for the gums. He loves 'em, so this economical pack is a regular part of our orders.

Great Price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

What a deal. These toothpicks are a great no-smoking aid. Made from renewable resources too!

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

purchased as a gift to go with a toothpick carrying case

Best aspartamfree remedy for fresh breath.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A really good product for your breath when you want to avoid products with aspartam.

Awesome product...painless shopping experience.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my second time purchasing this product from iHerb. I had no issues with the purchasing process and they were the cheapest around. I absolutely love this product as well. I have a pack at work that I use after lunch to freshen up my breath and they work so much better than traditional toothpicks.

the excellent service from iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

would just like to say that the service from iHerb is excellent,the delivery was prompt,and the product is great,thanks very much iHerb,i look forward to purchasing more products,and wish all the staff at iHerb all the best for 2011.earl.

very intense flavour, look like toothpicks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They look like japanese style toothpicks (spike on only one side) so people watchs me weirdly... I expected them to look like small branches. Anyhow, they are good. And the taste/smell is very intense. I'll probably buy them again when I run out.

great product great price