wife

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is used by my wife. Since surviving cancer (she's had a bi-lateral mastectomy and complete hysterectomy) she's suffered from extensive hair loss. This product has helped her hair come back to a large extent.

Llamajo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

overall good product; have researched what is required to improve hair condition and this product provides the required vitamins & minerals for the job; works good with "Nature's Plus, Ultra Hair Thick-Shake, French Vanilla, 1 Lb" (which taste yummy!).

hair`s savior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very effective, saved my hair!

Very powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love these vitamins. They actually work.

Nature's Plus, Ultra Hair for Men and Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have very fine hair so this product is great to keep it healthy looking, it also grows much quicker. I have tried some other hair products and I like this one the most.

Nature's Plus, Ultra Hair, For Men and Women,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product not only strengthens and shines the hair, it increase the length. Also it’s a great dietary supplement that's designed to help curve your appétit.

nature's plus ultra hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

hi there, this product arrived to me (in Greece) within about a month but in perfect condition, thank you!My hair looks shinny and healthy!

love Ultra Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 40 years. When I started, my hair was so thin, you could see through it and see my neck. Now, when I wash it, I can hardly get a comb through it!! I am now 80 years old and plan to use it until they slam the lid shut, and then, maybe I will take a bottle with me for some of my long lost friends!! A little levity here.........old age ain't pretty, but we sure have fun........love the product and have recommended it to many others.......... Dolly

Great Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I been using these for a while now (approx. 6 months) and I can definitely tell a difference in my hair. It's a lot stronger and thicker than what it was and I used to suffer from terrible hair loss. Will buy again and again.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND EXCELLENT DELIVERY!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

1 2