Love this - good for hair, nails and brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The New York Times ran an article maybe 5 years ago about the cell division of a fetus. There are only two types of cells, at least at first: cells that become bone and muscle and cells that become hair, nails, and brain. So, I take Ultra Hair Thick shake for my hair, nails and brain. It tastes great and I have almost no grey hair at age 59.

1 - 2 Punch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I couple this drink with Nature's Plus Ultra Hair vitamins, I cant lose. I love the way it makes my hair feel. This combination is a permanent part of my daily hair routine forever.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this product. I haven't yet noticed my hair getting thicker but I also believe you need to be consistant when taking this product and I haven't. I make my shake 2-3 times a week if that. I also worry about getting too many vitamins since I take other supplements and a multi-vitamin daily. So when I feel my body is lacking vitamins or I need an extra boost, this shake more than satisfy's the need. You won't be disappointed.

Llamajo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great tasting product whether mixed with milk or any fruit juices - mixes easy and best in a sports-drink bottle with a wide opening so you can shake it up; will continue to use product; works good with "Nature's Plus, Ultra Hair, For Men and Women, 90 Tablets".

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product because my hair was beginning to thin due to over-processing. This product is Amazing! I could see and feel the change after 1 day of use. My hair was fuller, shinier and after 7 full days of use - breakage has significantly decreased. I would recommend this product to anyone experiencing thinning, breakage or just just needing a hair boost. Great product!!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Product! Thank you

natures plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works excellent on my hair

Not a bad taste, seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this for over a week and it is going well so far, I feel my hair is stronger at the roots and one other thing I have noticed is that my skin has been much better since drinking this.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is good but I don't like the taste.

Yuck.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just Started Using This Product, Let's Hope It Works Better Than It Tastes. Its Gritty, Doesn't Dissolve Well & It Literally Tastes Like Dirt. Yuck.