Help

Nature's Plus, Ultra Inflam Actin w/ AlleviZyme, 5-Loxin, and IsoOxygene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You can never be sure, but I've been taking Sierra Sil for over a month and my knee, which had a partially torn meniscus, has improved to the point that I'm playing basketball, tennis, and softball with no problems. I thought I would have to have surgery, and I am guardedly optimistic that I have dodged that bullet. Two thumbs tentatively way up.

Pain free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to have joint pain in my knees, but a friend recommended this in September and I've been taking it religiously and encouraging others to do the same. My knee pains are all gone. It is also more expensive elsewhere.

Improvements quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was led to this by a son who is using it and has been doing well with it. Within 4-5 days I felt significant improvement in both knee and hip joints. I plan an a re-order to continue this Inflam actin! Bill

b strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i ordered this for my husband, he says it is great. will buy again

Inflam Actin ultra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product! Great relief from it! Thanks for stocking it at a good price. Will be returning as a customer.

I don't know if is really effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel really difficult to rate this product. The effect to me is not effective...

jan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have only recently added this product to our list and will probably need a little more time to judge thrughfully