It's really working. My nails are nice and healthy and huge now!

Posted by SeeAllMyReviews on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Also my nails are white now and i do not need french manicure //// Click on ‘Yes’ under my review if it was helpful for you. New to iHerb? Click on ‘SeeAllMyReviews’ to see all my reviews to the goods which I ordered before

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

VEEERRYYY GOOD! My nails is strong!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Finding good, actually natural nail products is nearly impossible, but I keep trying and report that, for me, this works!--formerly ragged cuticles and weak, split, soft nails are a thing of the past; I use religiously on clean nails overnight, am impressed and will continue to use as long as it works; my nails are growing, look healthy without polish.

Small miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on the strength of iHerb customer reviews. My nails were suffering badly from winter dryness -- breaking and tearing like crazy. Having used this for only a few weeks, I am already seeing growth and added nail strength. Excellent product.

My dream has come true!

Posted by fannta on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This that about than I dreamed! the has thrown all rest facilities! My fine nails ceased to conk from the most slightest touch; Main to inflict systematically

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can see vast improvement in nail condition after 1week use.

That's A Great Nail Hardner. The Best I've Ever Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

at's A Great Nail Hardner. The Best I've Ever Used

yes i agree Best Nail Hardener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It arrived as the Date expected I was excited to use it ,and i was surprise of the fast result..i can see difference of 2days application,,., and i believe this will work as I continue using,,then i will be back for my update...

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My nails are stronger . No more breaking or chipping. They are longer and look healthier. Also dead and dry skin around nails is gone ! I love it and I will continue using it . I use it as overnight treatment.

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am quite impressed with this product. It actually works. I'm not sure what makes it work better than anything else I have tried, but my nails are noticeably longer and stronger. It's the first time I have ever found a product that strengthens my weak nails and I have tried many different ones over the years. An added bonuses is that it is cruelty free and doesn't contain any harmful ingredients and that's a rare find. I also like the smell...certainly not a chemical smell. Once you apply it it just soaks in and leaves no residue. It really is worth a try, my nails have never been better and it only takes a minute to apply before bedtime.