Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quietly working... as i have lost a few kilos using them with the GABRIEL METHOD non-diet. I think they are the best probiotic product I have found.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I called this company and asked them personally if this was gluten free and dairy/soy free. They said it was gluten free, soy free, with only virtually small non detectable amounts of dairy. Which is good enough for me and it's hard to find all three free in a probiotic capsule. The price is a little steep, but because it's such a good probiotic with high 40billion count, it's worth it.

the best

Posted by kanaca on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe the most potent. I regularly use Dr. Ohhira's. I used to take Now Gr8-Dophilus and Jarrow. But I haven't found one better that Nature's Plus. I could feel the good bacteria from the start, working on my candida. Make sure to REFRIGERATE to maintain efficacy. It will stay strong as long as you do.

Great for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Probably not as good as Dr, Ohira but the price is much better and seems to work quite well.

probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

pretty good product,rather expensive though

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work. After a few days of gastro ditress I take this and my stomach calms down.

Nature's Plus, Ultra Probiotics, 40 Billion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, especially if one has been on anti-biotics or has rashes, excellent for the digestive tract, hardly any problems with that now, its worth the price, in Canada its twice the price as IHerb I think its reasonable.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have a lot of stomach problems and have tried numerous probiotics that did absolutely nothing. within 2 days i noticed a big difference, more regular, not having to worry about finding a bathroom in a hurry, ect. i will not be without it

Not as strong as it should have been. It lost it's potency.

Posted by Specialist on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have all my supplements tested with kinesiology via my chiropractor. When he told me I needed to take 6 PER DAY of these, my heart sank. He said it lost it's potency due to it's freshness. The expiration date was still 1 year 3 months away. Somewhere along the transport chain from manufacturer, to iHerb, to me, it lost it's potency. I won't be able to buy these from iHerb anymore. Very disappointed on this one :/

Guess they're working!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suppose they're working, not sure.