Delicious Multiivitamins

Posted by sujuan on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This liquid multivitamins is so delicious, My family love it. Will be ordering a few more bottles on standby. The color of the liquid is like a vegetable juice, geen. My kids thought the color look yukky but they love he taste. The price is quite high but the quality is there.

Continue to reorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Continue to reorder

Source if life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily, I like all the different flavors so I switch around so I don't get burned out on one flavor. This particular flavor has added lutein - a big plus! It works for me and I feel a liquid vitamin absorbs in my body where a pill flushes out.

Nature's Plus, Ulta Source of Life Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Liquid is great for people who have trouble swallowing pills. Great taste,and wide range of necessary supplements.

Very good prodcut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This a a great liquid vitamin. You feel the results due to the better absorption.

Liquid vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this liquid form of vitamin supplement. Its easy to take and I feel its more easily assimilated than tablets. I am glad to see the extra lutein included in this formula.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This definitely makes me feel better.

Daily routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i cannot "stomach" pills and this has been a life-saver-maybe literally. highly recommended for anyone who has stomach upsets with pills. taste is palatable.

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always had a hard time swallowing multivitamins in pill form! This liquid makes it so much easier and with a great taste!

Ultra Source Liquid vitamin supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tastes pretty good (best not look at the stuff though) Good energy and much better for me than choking down a bunch of pills.

1 2 3