Shae FL.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is every thing they say. It works can't be with out. Thanks

Reduce sugar cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking sugar cravings are reduced. If I had something sweet, I could not tolerate it.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have really noticed that I don´t want to eat treats... Good product if you want to get rid of candy addiction

ultra sugar control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son and I find this product amazing. it is everything it claims. We highly recommend it.

Sadly Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am the kind of person that will make sure I check reviews other peoples input on things before buying. I did that with these and they have not worked for me at all. I suffer from a sugar addiction (which is no surprise considering how much sugar is in almost everything) and I have been eating cleaner and working out. When I have a sugar craving I pop two of these and wait and feel absolutely nothing. I have tried to switch it up taking it in the morning afternoon even night to see if time of day matters and nothing. It was an expensive lesson to learn that they don't work for me. I'm glad they works for others and wish I had the same luck.

Sugar control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for diabetics sportmen.

Excelent Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I never expected to receive my order so quickley. I had just about given up on ordering anything on line. I had placed an order with a company in November and have not received their product as of today 12/30/2007. Job well done.