Excellent supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started to give 1/2 a tablet a day two months ago to my seven year old son with with Autism and ADHD and he is like 95% less compulsive than he was. Very good product that has no adverse effects whatsoever.

Exactly what I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a zinc supplement to take daily, simply because I don't have enough zinc in my nutrition. This product was perfect because the dose is not high, so I can take it daily and stay safe all around. Also, the price is cheap, and the product looks reliable and professional.

Good Low Dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product if you're concerned with taking zinc daily. This is the lowest dosage at the best price on iHerb.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An excellent quality supplement in the dosage I want; most zinc supplements are excessively dosed. I especially liked the inclusion of the batch information of the product - very professional and reassuring.

Good product

Posted by Revron on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good price for Zinc. Low dosage- perfect for supplementing it with other vitamins.

Hard to find strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take these to supplement my multi vitamin from Life Extension. Like that there is only 10 mg. However, the tablets could be smaller.

100% the best products and the best price.

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% the best products and the best price.

!

Posted by Strelka on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Laba deva imunitātes stiprināšanai.