3.5kg in 2 weeks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It did helped me. I lost 3.5kg within 2 weeks with no exercise. Not like any other laxative which gives you endless diarrhea, this works perfectly! :)

Nature's Secret, 15-Day Weight Loss Cleanse & Flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I buy it again and again!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking this for 5 days so far & i can definitely see my stomach getting flatter; i am not positive if i've lost a significant amount of weight as i've not been near a scale lately. i do however seem to digest my food better & have not suffered from indigestion since i started taking it. i will definitely be using this product again!

I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It makes you "go" without hurting, or getting in the way. Good product!

Doesn't work at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It couldn't serve the 'cleanse & flush' function! Worse still, I felt sick and had stomach-ache after taking it for 6 days.

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had no results in either the weight loss or the cleanse and flush aspect of this product. I've had better results just drinking a 12oz glass of plum juice every morning for flushing purposes.

Does not work as it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried it and the first week I didn't have a bowel movement at all, I had to give myself enema's two days in a row.

Great results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have severe constipation, but after using it for 2 days, my bowel movements started stabilizing. I´m in the 9th day and my energy level is higher and I feel much better! It doesn´t work as an laxative, doesn´t give you diarrhea or pain. Instead, it makes you go to the bathroom naturally. Amazing!! I´ll definitely buy again. Excited to see if my bowel will be ok after I finish the bottle.

Works well!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product at least 4 times. For me, it works great!!No nasty after taste and it really regulates me. Thanks!

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love it, I already lost 5 lbs.!!