Nice Nature Cleanse!

Posted by Reviewer2672282 on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy on your intestines and does the job at the same time!

I recommend Acai Berry Pure-Body Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2687180 on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking Acai Berry Pure-Body cleanser regulated me more. I also felt better. I would recommend and will continue taking Acai Berry. Willing to order more

Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2352605 on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does the deed, easy to use

It works great!

Posted by Reviewer2541535 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product from another store (which I ended up paying more for the same) I was so thrilled when I found it at Iherbs.com and realized that it was almost $8.00 less than what I'd already paid for a this brand store (GNC) I bought some for me and my mom to try. We are both happy with the results, specially my mom since this was her first time using a cleanser, she loves it. Do take in consideration that erveryone reacts different to this type of products. I was taking the full dose (4 tablets a day) but eneded up lowering the dose to 2 a day because my stomach was reacting to it (loose bowel movements)My mom also said she has to stick to 2 a day max. When I took this product for the first time I did take the full dose (4 tabs) but 3 months later that I took it again, I only needed 2 tabs. It worked great for me and my mom. Just remember everybody reacts different, you know your body better!

Shae! FL.

Posted by Reviewer1000109 on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't understand how this product can hurt anyone. I have been very sick. I half to have a gentle product,This is the only one, I have found that works! I use it for urinary track Infections. I am healthy now. Thank you! Nature's Secret.

Fantastic

Posted by Aussie-girl on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I lost 10 kilograms (22 lb)and then got stuck. After taking this product for two months, I have finally shed the last 5 kilograms (11 lb) that has been bothering me for a year. I feel great.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried few different brands of Acai Berry in a past and none of worked well like Nature's Secret Acai Powder Berry. It cleanses gently but effectively. When I need another cleanse, I will definitely buy this one and not others.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3256513 on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how long one is supposed to use this product. I've used it for about 2 weeks. Had to back off to one in the am and 2 in the evening. I like it.

Fast shipping, great prices

Posted by Reviewer2026040 on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I already know this product, its quality is perfect

Feels nice

Posted by Reviewer3310381 on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks better didn't expect but it does work that way.

1 2 3