Help

not bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really tried everything else I could find in Romania for my Candida. And as a last resort I bought this from another continent. I really felt good! I am right now in the second stage and it really helped. I hope I can say that after I finish it as well. For now, 5 stars becaouse its the only thing that ever helped me.

Did what it said it would.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Felt awful(flu-like no fever) for about 4 days and got some pimples. Then all better after. Note:I did nothing to prep for this program. Ate carbs and sugars right up to the day I started, but stopped while on the program. Happy with the result.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is one of the most effective programs I've found so far.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the more powerful supplements for candida.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the most simple candida cleanse I've found. I love it. Seems to be doing a great job so far!

2 part system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product ad have recommended it many times. it is very effective in neutralizing yeast . it is not a cure all but an aid with a change of diet. The price here is very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the comanation in this product. I have had good results with it and intent on using it in the furture

Candistroy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although this product says it has to be shipped on ice it wasn't. It does seem to be working well

Nature's Secret, Candistroy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with the results from using Candistroy. I found your website easy to use. Thank you, TA

no effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i dont feel like its doing anything. everything still the same. i think part one should provide more tablets, 10days isnt enough.