Real good liver cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1091125 on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just completed the cleanse, this is a real good liver cleanser. The previous reviewers are right; your urine will smell stronger during the cleanse as the water-soluble toxins are being excreted, a sure sign that the cleanse really works. I recommend having a good source of (both soluble and insoluble) fiber such ground flaxseeds on your morning bowl of oatmeal to help bind the fat-soluble ones (toxins excreted via bile) and speed their transit through the digestive tract.

Liver Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1604387 on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Your urine will smell a lot.

strong urine while cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

You will notice an increase in stamina after taking this for 2 to 3 weeks. WARNING: drink lots of water as this is a potent herb combo. Your urine will smell stronger as liver is cleansed.

Nature's Secret, Milk Thistle Liver Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1771880 on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, it works well and is very reasonably priced. I recommend it as an excellent herbal cleanse for any human system.

My Daily Cleanse Routine

Posted by Reviewer2975952 on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I received a relatively high cholesterol number, Rather than subscribe to Lipitor or Crestor, I decided to cleanse my liver to make way for natural liver cholesterol reduction. I have not yet had a blood test to determine the results.

It does work

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was having such trouble sleeping so I wanted to clean out my liver. At first I had such a reaction and constant headaches with just one pill a day that I stopped taking it. Then I restarted and drank lots of water and now I am sleeping well.

liver cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't have any pains or whatever so cannot say how it works. Though milk thistle is good for liver cleanse and I hope it worked.

no no no

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

made me very ill, day 2 I new it was these tabs, stopped taking them and the next day I was OK.

from Budapest

Posted by Reviewer3083009 on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use this product, because my mother has a cancer, and we need to protect her liver. The blood control shows, that everything is ok with the liver! I order from Hungary alwasy with international post and I've no any problem until this time!

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1365780 on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Milk Thistle combination is a favorite of mine for a general feeling of well-being.

1 2