US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 8, 2021
Just Super!

This supplement has been around since May 30 2007, so that tells you that it works! It is also a great deal, if you consider that you get 275 tablets for around $20. It's almost a year's supply...Moreover, it has a threefold effect : Detoxify • Cleanse • Rebuild. It does not only detoxify with Milk Thistle extract and Peppermint powder. It also contains Yarrow, which could remedy diarrhea, gas, and other stomach issues. It also contains Eleuthero extract, Green Tea extract, Hawthorn powder, Horsetail powder, and Licorice all of which can boost your stamina. Very good choice!!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

It enhanced my digestion in a very significant way. Very high quality product with great results and benefits. It has no significant taste.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I have used this for years and will continue to use it to aid IBS symptoms

engineer
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I use this product for gastrointestinal and detoxification system health.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

I bought this item when it was on sale before and didn’t expect much from it but to my surprise and after a week of consuming it i felt so much better with more energ and my dandruff and brain fog was gone and this when i know that its all about detox. Try to eat healthy while using it and prepare yourself to go more often to toilet.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Not strong enough for my digestion, so I take two with a bigger meal.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Good combination of herbs for your overall health

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Very good product for liver and kidney

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I have not noticed any changes at all. I'm afraid they will not do their job. I increased the intake as recommended but no luck.