Excellent Service and Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking the herb and fiber work great. elimated all prior issues. Great service. Not sure about the one review who took 1 pill and stopped because of a headache. Never had any side effects from the herb and fiber and I've been using for over 3 years.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take two in the morning along with two tablets of "Cleansing Blend with Fibers" and it has tremendous result!!

must use daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have to take 1 pill daily (before bedtime) to help with IBS. It makes my digestive system work better without being too harsh like a laxative.

GREAT DETOX

Posted by Niknak on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'VE BEEN TAKING THESE DETOX TABLETS SINCE APRIL AND HAVE FOUND THAT I DON'T NEED AS MANY NOW AS I DID WHEN I FIRST STARTED. THEY REALLY WORK!

My Daily Cleanse Routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Nature's Secret Multi-Herb Digestion and Detox Support for several years. It helps keep my system clean in the polluted environment of Los Angeles.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product have used for years without any side effects.

Works like a miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for over 2 years now. It does exactly what it says it does and keeps me feeling wonderful. Very fast delivery service from i herb!!

natures secret cleansing herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent herbs....gentle colon cleasing

Controls my IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Taken together with Multi-Fiber, controls my otherwise uncontrollable IBS. Great stuff!

twice a year... clears the mind and body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this combo cleanse. The results are, um, easily controlable. Works great witout any of the GI side effects I've had with other, harsher, cleanses.

1 2 3