Parastroy Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I saw evidence of parasites on the second day of the cleanse...and on the third day I saw even more. I have a very sensitive stomach and this cleanse did not upset me at all. If you do not use the bathroom daily you may want to drink some Senna tea or take a mild laxative so you get use to going daily prior to taking the cleanse. That way it won't be such a shock to your system. I did a parasite cleanse about 2yrs ago that worked great so I'm amazed at how quickly more parasites developed. This goes to show you diet, cleaning your hands after going to the bathroom, and picking up after your pet are SO very important. If you walk barefoot outside be aware that parasites can enter your body through your SKIN. I will repeat this cleanse 30 days after I finish this one. This is a great cleanse at an excellant price!

Better than more expensive brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product contains male fern, which is very good for eliminating parasite when using colon cleanser. Most products don't have this ingredient. I researched the best natural herb for parasites, and then found that in was in this product. I use it four times a year as the seasons change.

Nature's Secret, Parastroy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! I bought this product to help eliminate parasites under my skin and cleanse out my system. I'm in my forth week now and feeling much better. I don't know exactly what I'm flushing out of my system, but there are definitely other things in my stool that were not there before. I feel like I have more energy as well. I had a itching problem on my arms which I thought was caused by parasites under the skin. I really don't know if parasites was the problem or not, but I do not have the itching problem anymore. I will most certainly purchase this product again. God Bless!

Everyone should do this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product after a desperate attempt to save my life. I have been very sick for 2 years. It started with a boil on my chin. After reactions from the antibiotics, I started with pain in the right nostril, which progressed to the entire right side of my head. I had all kinds of stomach pain after that. An endoscopy showed a lot of bile and acid in my stomach. I found that as long as I was on antibiotics, I felt a lot better. But each time the antibiotics were done, I felt worse. I started having horrible chest pain. It felt like fire ants eating my heart. I saw so many doctors I can't keep track. Each one blamed it on something I needed a specialist for, but not one of them could find the reason. One night I was sure I was dying. The chest pain was so bad, my entire body hurt, I was so weak I could barely lift a glass to my lips. Out of desperation, I took a teaspoon of the dogs dewormer and went to bed, fully expecting not to wake up. But I did, and I woke up with no chest pain! After a large bowel movement with obvious parasites I searched the internet for a parasite cleanser. A friend recommended iherb.com. I was amazed how inexpensive they were and ordered two parastroy. I have 2 days left on the first corse. I won't get into details about the scary stuff that came out of me, lets just say this stuff really works! I even pulled worms out of my nose. I can breathe again! I've had constipation problems my whole life. Not anymore! I feel 100% better! The one thing I would recommend, which worked with me but others might not need it, is using Miralax twice a day along with this. Each time I went to the next level, it took a few days to completely eliminate. But using the Miralax helped that problem. I think everyone should use this product!

A Must Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product far exceeded my expectations. I purchased the product as I was looking for a good colon cleanse and thought if this cleaned parasites it would surely clean my colon. I had no belief that I would have had any form of parasites and if I did I certainly would not see them within my bowels. On day three I has bowels which looked to be full of rice. Google directed me to the fact that this would most probably be pinworms. After about 7-10 days I had an opaque-white, s-shaped of about 2" in length "item" floating atop the water and had no doubt what I was looking at. With three days to go for completion of the cleanse I am amazed at my change in mental clarity, which previous to the treatment had chalked up the issues to work stress. Learning now that most parasites are not visable within the bowel I don't want to imagine what I couldn't see!

Excellent parasite destroying system!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a couple other products, but this is the only one that I have actually seen destroy and remove nasty parasites. I highly recommend everyone try this. You will be shocked at what is living inside you!

Excellent all around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product at an AMAZING price! After Peace Corps and international travel, this is the only thing that has seemed to finally begin ridding me of the 'nasties'.

Was BEYOND SHOCKED!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been investigating parasite cleanses for some time now. After hearing that 1 out of 4 Americans have them without knowing and knowing that I've never done one it was a good chance I had them. Lot's of things I've read had side effects of severe stomach pain and/or was very expensive. So when I found this one I thought I would try it. I'm on my 4th or 5th day now and did miss a couple doses and was started to think this was just a good colon cleanse till I felt the need to go to the bathroom a second time this morning. As I went to the bathroom it was like the runs I was thinking I was going to need to stop taking them if this was the case. But when I looked it wasn't waste but a bunch of white eggs and clear worm looking things!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! I told my husband and daughter if these work you're both taking these! I will be ordering them for them as well telling everyone I know about these. They are well worth the money!!! Awwwwww still so freaked out and feel as if there's more to come out and grateful they are coming out!!!! YUCK!!!!!

Wow this stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffered from all the symptoms of parasites living in me. Anal itching, fatigue, skin problem,constant itching and rash all over my body. Once I started taking this all the symptoms went away. Also I saw some white spots in my waste. I can't believe these things were living inside of me. I recommend for everyone. You just never know what you will find inside of you.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I work with a lot of animals of all kinds, and I garden so I have close exposure to parasites. I take this product as a preventative as well as for treatment. I have noticed I feel more energetic-- bonus!