Nature's Secret, Ultimate Respiratory Cleanse,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome!! I bought it for my friend and she has COPD and allergies. She said it was working right away. It cleared her lungs of some nasty stuff. Thank You IHerb for saving my friends life. Gem

Ex Smoker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I stopped smoking in 1998, and have been recently diagnosed with emphysema - My respiratory system has been taking a hit these last couple of years - since taking the Respiratory Cleanse & Defense I am definitely feeling better, and will continue to use it.

Great Respiratory Cleanse

Posted by Dreamer37 on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this product after I quit smoking and it really seems to clean my lungs out and help my breathing. Respiratory allergies are also ceased. I used in combination with "Source Naturals Mushroom Immune Defense" the combination is exellent.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many supplements for breathing and lungs and this is the best one so far.

Great one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for probably five years and am pleased with this product!

Helps clear up mucus

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have now used half a bottle, I notice that mucus is easier to cough up and get rid, but I still get a lot of mucus. Finish the bottle and then I will see.

Respiratory Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Every fall (I guess when the weather changes), I start to feel short of breath and maybe like I'm getting sick. I've made it a habit to to a respiratory cleanse every November. Then it doesn't hurt to take a deep breath! Nature's Secret is the only respiratory cleanse I use. I recommend it to everyone who has even minor difficulties breathing all the way to have smoker's difficulties in breathing.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm diabetic and when I get a stubborn chest cold I have problems getting over it. My lungs hurt and breathing is difficult. I take this cleanse for my lungs and it is amazing. In no time my lungs feel great and breathing is done with ease. I recommend this product to anyone with breathing problems.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this product after I quit smoking and it really seemed to clean my lungs out and help my breathing

Delivery is very fast ad price is really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just bought this according to my friend's requirement and she told me that it is not easy to buy on the market and the price on iHerb is really good .And the most important is that the logistics is really fast , so she is very satisfied with iHerb.

1 2 3