Didnt suit me

Posted by RklVvl on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Started with one pill in the evening and next day it started kicking in. Got really bad diharea, no pains or cramps but couldnt really leave the bathroom for 2 days. I tought "riding it out" the whole time staying 1 in the morning 1 on the evening but it didnt help. After week I diseded to stop when it really seemed diharea would not stop. My nutrition was consistant the whole time and before I had no problems with it. Diharea stopped when I stopped taking these pills.

Can't live without it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product daily and notice the difference if I don't. Better than a bushel of apples. I use a prophylactic dose. One a day.

Super preparation for veggie juice fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Twice a year a do a 7-day juice fast. The week prior to the fast, I take Super Cleanse to start clearing out my intestines. It works great, without nausea or cramping.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received the product in Brazil within 13 days. It was really fast. I recommend the site and the product is of excellent quality! I'm satisfied!

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it works to clean me out. but the effect takes a few hours, which is good. i dont take them every day becos i don't want to become dependent on them. natural bms are the best, so I'll only take these when i need to

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product

Smooth move

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Things seem to be flowing much better with this product.

Very effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A very good product. I've used it for years.

Spasm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes me a spasm.

Very good

Posted by LouLou on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good for helping regularity in a gentle way. At first I took these for two weeks but now I take two every few days. Not that you eat them but they do taste nice of licorice..

1 2