Change in product

Posted by Reviewer2776470 on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product in the same packaging and look of Label was originally called Urinary Cleanse and Flush Which I LOVED and used religiously along with telling numerous people who had similar UTI problems. Now Natures' Secret changed their ingredients TOTALLY, in their new similarly named product Urinary Flush and Support... A very tricky change considering I called the company to inquire where my favorite product went and to my disappointment was told that this product replaced the now discontinued Urinary Cleanse and Flush. I am so disappointed. The original ingredient list is as follows: European Golden Rod 75mg Asperagus extract 60mg Birch extract 50mg cranberry 50mg java tea extract 50mg proprietary blend of alfalfa powder and bioperine 46mg Uva Ursi 45mg cornsilk powder 20mg the only 2 ingredients they kept were the cornsilk and cranberry the rest are changed. Look in your cupboards and compare old name product to the replacement. if you like the old product call the 1 800 number on your bottle and complain... ask for the OLD Urinary Cleanse and Flush to make a come back!!! I am very disappointed that this company would take away such a great product and replace it with another totally different product, with almost the same name and same packaging hoping we would not see the difference. We will see how this new one works but here is my OLD review Review for Original Product: After getting several UTI's, 3 or more rounds of antibiotics and searching the whole internet for answers, I searched Iherb for answers. I tried several products and none helped, Lots of people seemed to really get relief from this product, so I gave this a try. I took 2 at a time serval times a day, I also drank plenty of water. Now at the first sign of UTI or cystisitis I take a couple capsules and it all goes away. No pain No doctors and thats the way I like it. I also take plenty of acidophilus. at least 50 billion a day. the two combined also help with bacterial vaginosis & uti which often come together.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1600537 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use whenever I feel cystitis coming on and I can make it go away. Excellent product!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3081542 on Oct 28, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product kicked a UTI that my prescription antibiotic couldn't handle. I ordered it as a last resort before requesting something stronger from my doctor. This performed better than cranberry, mannose-d, and Macrobid.

Superb urinal tract help.

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is so potent that can help you get rid off urinal infection in as little as 2 days, withouth antibiotics. Amazing!

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1530430 on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was plagued with UTIs and finally began taking cranberry supplements. I went for years and never had another bout with UTIs, then I decided I was cured and stopped. Mistake. I consequently got another UTI and felt the antibiotic hadn't totally cleared it. I got the urinary cleanse and felt completely rid of it. Now, I'm back on cranberry supplements but am keeping a bottle of this on hand just in case.

my happiness!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2434229 on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

they have cured me from cystitis. what else can i say - i suffered 2 years, couldnt leave normal life. was on diets all the time. candida,uti. this was best 9 dollars i have ever spend. I took just 1 a day - they are very strong. In the morning, with light food, but you have to drink like 3 liters of water per day. after a while you will notice yor eyes irritation, all red, but it is normal for detoxifying effect. Yes, you will look funny, sometimes, but it wirth it. But it will be less noticible if you will drink enough water with it. If you have not strong bladder musculs or uti, any infections or kidney problems, and you think you will never cure try it! It worth it!!!!!!! Great great great! thank you nature, nature secret, iherb, and my sister giving me this link!

Did the Job!

Posted by Reviewer1607412 on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had a urinary tract infection and these cleared it right up!

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1065270 on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN TAKING THIS FOR 3 WEEKS AND ALLREADY I CAN SEE THE DIFFERNCE IN URINE AS HE HAS A PERMANENT CATHETER SO I AM USING THIS TO PREVENT INFECTION I HOPE

Works

Posted by Reviewer2123845 on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this works. I have to go to the toilet often, and have pain in my urinary system. But after i take this, i feel better!

Nature's Secret Urinary Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2782875 on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a couple of years now. Instead of taking prescribed daily antibiotics, I take it regularly and increase the dose when I feel like I may be getting a urinary tract infection. I haven't had a urinary tract infection since I began using this.