Jam packed with Nutrients!

Posted by Reviewer2011064 on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The perfect womens multi-vitamin and at the best price. Omits the calcium and iron overloads too which is what a good multi-vitamin should do as taking them together stops absorbtion. Iron should be taken with Vit C in the morning and Calcium should be absorbed from food with Vit D and magnesium at night.

Nature's Secret, Women's Whole Body Daily Multi Vitamin, 60 Liquid Gels (NTS-50093) 31401

Posted by NikJustNik on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is just the best vitamin for ladies! Excellent product. I purchased to help up my immune syst after being diagnosed with Lyme. It has helped This stuff is excellent! I actually have more energy. I have been taking it for a lmonth now. highly recommeded

First time order

Posted by Reviewer1332862 on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased to discover this complete multiple and especially so since it was in a gel formula, which I feel is more readily absorbed. This is my first order and I will certainly continue on this product.

Lady's Healthy Buy

Posted by Reviewer2996063 on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

All the vitamins included in this product give us ladies a fantastic daily supplement to help us take good care of ourselves!

Best Multi-vitamines ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2825125 on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am kind of vitamine freak, and have tried so many brands. This is the best ever! This never makes my stomach feel bad. I think it is because of the digestive enzyme in it. Also, I realized I don't get vitamine smell pee any more. I guess that means it is well absorbed to my body. Additional bonus is it has omega-3 in it as well. Yey!!!

Worth it -s o worth it

Posted by Reviewer1183999 on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love all the amazing things this multi includes - my PMS and cramps were far easier this month than last :)

Nature's Secret

Posted by Reviewer2522352 on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

What a superb find! I had been suffering for years from high prolactin counts, which in turn caused missed cycles. I am so happy I found this multivitamin in time. My health has greatly improved and my cycles have returned, without the use of pharmaceuticals.

Helps with my PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Research into how to better deal with my PCOS led me to a list of supplements to take each day and in what amount. I found this women's multi to be a great choice and at the best price. It includes not only the basics but extra amino, omega and herbal blend support that has been helping with my symptoms. I still have other vitamins and herbs included in my daily regimen but this definitely helps reduce what I have to swallow.

great!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really loved this product. norske lesere: Disse ble stoppet i tollen en gang og da ble pakken sendt tilbake igjen fordi de innehold for mye av en eller annen ingrediens. Så ha det i bakhodet.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2082599 on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking them for 3 weeks now, and spring came and I havent suffer from allergies. I hope is because of the vitamints.