Jam packed with Nutrients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The perfect womens multi-vitamin and at the best price. Omits the calcium and iron overloads too which is what a good multi-vitamin should do as taking them together stops absorbtion. Iron should be taken with Vit C in the morning and Calcium should be absorbed from food with Vit D and magnesium at night.

Nature's Secret, Women's Whole Body Daily Multi Vitamin, 60 Liquid Gels (NTS-50093) 31401

Posted by NikJustNik on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is just the best vitamin for ladies! Excellent product. I purchased to help up my immune syst after being diagnosed with Lyme. It has helped This stuff is excellent! I actually have more energy. I have been taking it for a lmonth now. highly recommeded

Lady's Healthy Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

All the vitamins included in this product give us ladies a fantastic daily supplement to help us take good care of ourselves!

Best Multi-vitamines ever!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am kind of vitamine freak, and have tried so many brands. This is the best ever! This never makes my stomach feel bad. I think it is because of the digestive enzyme in it. Also, I realized I don't get vitamine smell pee any more. I guess that means it is well absorbed to my body. Additional bonus is it has omega-3 in it as well. Yey!!!

First time order

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased to discover this complete multiple and especially so since it was in a gel formula, which I feel is more readily absorbed. This is my first order and I will certainly continue on this product.

Worth it -s o worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love all the amazing things this multi includes - my PMS and cramps were far easier this month than last :)

INGREDIENT KNOWN TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

BEWARE IF PREGNANT. I was really liking this vitamin and was moving to my second bottle of it when I read the warning label . . . I was really upset to see the warning on the side that it is known to cause birth defects, since I am trying to get pregnant. Major eeeek. I switched to prenatal vitamins which provide the same energy I got from these supplements. Glad I realized/read this in time before any damage was done.

Helps with my PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Research into how to better deal with my PCOS led me to a list of supplements to take each day and in what amount. I found this women's multi to be a great choice and at the best price. It includes not only the basics but extra amino, omega and herbal blend support that has been helping with my symptoms. I still have other vitamins and herbs included in my daily regimen but this definitely helps reduce what I have to swallow.

Nature's Secret

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

What a superb find! I had been suffering for years from high prolactin counts, which in turn caused missed cycles. I am so happy I found this multivitamin in time. My health has greatly improved and my cycles have returned, without the use of pharmaceuticals.

great!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really loved this product. norske lesere: Disse ble stoppet i tollen en gang og da ble pakken sendt tilbake igjen fordi de innehold for mye av en eller annen ingrediens. Så ha det i bakhodet.