Good Enzymes with Bromelain

Posted by healthysupplements on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Proven effective. Very powerful. Highly recommended by my natural wellness practioner, and he usually recommends the top of the line most expensive stuff there is, but still stands by this product. note: research interactions with certain meds to bromelain if you are taking any prescription medications.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I consider this to be the best digestion product I have ever taken. Second best, would be Now Band Super Enzymes. I like the fact this can be mixed into water and drank and it goes to work immediately. I think the long term effect of Nexium/Prilosec, etc., is very poor digestion. I was to the point I could not even eat raw vegetables or any spicy food at all. I take two of the capsules and enjoy food again and do not wake up with a stomach ache in the middle of the night and have to take antacids and Peptolbismol or other RX drugs. I keep a supply of Absorb Aid on hand at all times and take it with me when I eat out.

works good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took it for the first time today and no acid reflux after lunch. Shipped very fast.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has all of the digestive enzymes without any fillers.

Absorb Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for heartburn problems.

Helps with digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

There are times when I eat outside of normal mealtimes and my digestion is not so effective. Other times I eat a heavy meal and I feel that digestion is incomplete. Absorb Aid has helped complete the digestion and elimination process. Feel much better after taking it.

Acidic Stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used Absorb Aid for about a year to neutralize excess stomach acid. It does the job better and faster than other products I have tried.

Digesting grains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble digesting grains which causes constipation and acid reflux. I take this digestive enzyme combination when I am having a meal with grains in it - once, sometimes twice a day.

AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Anytime my stomach hurts after a fatty meal, i take this stuff and within 15 minutes i am feeling better!