Don't Know What I'd Do Without It

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been a godsend. I've used it for the past several years though this is the first time I've seen it available on IHerb. I use it whenever I feel like I'm starting to come down with a yeast infection and it immediately balances the PH within a few days. Very soothing and comforting. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that it doesn't work nearly as well if I have a VYI that has already gotten out of hand. It takes quite a bit longer to remedy the issue but it still fights the fire itching and makes things much more tolerable.

Kolorex intimate care - Brilliant product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for some time now and I feel it is really working for me, it soothes and relieves itchiness and swelling. It’s a pity I cannot get this in a pessary form, which would treat my thrush infection better.

AWeSoMe

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

This should be on the market, in the stores. It feels great, smells great, and I use it everyday religiously.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

✨✨✨✨✨

must have

Posted by VikaMalina on September 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this cream almost every day and it lasts for long, easy absorbs, it gives me a wonderful feeling of freshness. I was looking for something like this for long time and it would be my must have now. Крем очень экономный, быстро впитывается, даёт замечательное чувство свежести. Буду брать постоянно.

Kolorex

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my ongoing problem of lichen schlerosis. I will be reordering, so please keep it available. Thanks!

not very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

not working for me

I am very satisfied !

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good cream, helps against dryness and itching.

used for years...