Yeah!

Posted by Reviewer1760399 on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am 38 & had been on antibiotics for my acne since I was a teen. A couple years ago, I went off of them after finding out what I was doing to myself, but my cystic acne was TERRIBLE. I've tried tons of things since, but this is the 1st thing I have had good results with (plus cleansing with Desert Essence Tea Tree facial wash)! Still have a few breakouts, but getting better all the time.

AKN SkinCare

Posted by Reviewer2219641 on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product. I have rosacea and it keeps it completely under control. If I run out, within a couple of days the redness flares. It also has removed the liver spots on the backs of my hands…GOOD STUFF!!

Good Stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These blends of herbs are supposed to help the body rid itself of toxins. I have been using this product and the grandpa's sulphur soap for a month now, and the acne that has bothered for nearly two decades is gone. Different things work for different people, but I think this is safer and works better than alot of prescription drugs I have tried.

mrs. ford

Posted by Reviewer3097605 on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product, opened 3 capsules and coved in hot water let steep for 10 minutes and used it with clean gauze to cover skin irritations that would not heal. done this 2 times a day for 3 weeks skin fungus went away. took one dose a day internally as well.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It cleans the skin from the inside, you notice the difference.

Helped to my skin

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had problem - acne. Nothing helped before. Tried AKN SkinCare. After a month I noticed better skin condition. It helped me from inside. Will remember this product If I have problems in the future.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1261017 on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

helped to clear up my acne, must take 6 capsules a day to really get best benefits

Amazing Result

Posted by 5054877396093535650 on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son had a bad breakout of acne on his skin. Since he started taking these his skin has gradually cleared up in six weeks. I highly recommend!

Works!

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after having experienced a sudden major acne break-out pretty much all over my face. I used Nature's Way Vitex Fruit to help with hormonal acne in the jawline area and then have been taking this one to help with the rest of the face, and it really works. When my skin got to the point of getting really clear I stopped taking it for a while and then my skin got worse again, so I will keep taking the maximum suggested dosage until my skin completely clears up again, and then perhaps take a smaller dose to keep it healthy looking.

My 12 years daughter skin is clear and beauty

Posted by Healthyfamily on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

She is taking 1 capsule/day ,after a month I do notice that her skin is more clear and beauty than before. I will buy again for her. Thank you Nature's Way , Thank you IHerb ^^

1 2 3 4