оk, but big capsules for me

Posted by Jevgenija-Ju on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I drink about a month and sometimes miss the days that I feel more energy. The only thing that the large-capsule, I break into 2 halves to make it easier swallow.

These Vitamins Are Definitely Worth It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this vitamin for about 2 months. I purchased 2 bottles. I just recently finished my 1st bottle. I really, really, really like these vitamins. I have been known to be low on energy, ie. one of my nicknames is sleepy smurf. These vitamins have really helped with that. I joke with my brother that I can actually stay up and go without a nap during the day. I know it's sad that I usually can't go without a nap, but it's true. I read reviews before I buy products so I wanted to make sure I gave an honest review of this product so hopefully I can help someone else make a good purchase. I do a lot of research in the natural health field, and good products are hard to come by. These vitamins are definitely worth it!

Good price and quality

Posted by hranitelni-dobavki on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is your daily need of vitamins and minerals with a good price. Recommended product and company! Много добри витамини, добра доза и качествен продукт

labai geri vitaminai

Posted by Voblina on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

jei jau tiko uosviams... patys darykit isvadas :D

Two thumbs UP for Alive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My energy was very low before taking Alive, 10 minutes after taking Alive, I was able to clean my home, because I had the energy I needed. I'm glad it doesn't give me a caffeine boost and crash later in the day. I've also noticed that it keeps me regular too...

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. What a value for money !! But it keeps going out of stock too soon.

I don't like this multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought by ordering tablets that i would get something easier to swallow than for ex. the capsules but these tablets are huge and they taste awful. I dont know if they help in energy levels but i find it hard to swallow them so i dont want to buy more of these.

I don't know..

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They are writing so good about them, so many ingredients, but my family does not feel like newborns on it. I think the world has better multi-vitamins.

EXCELENT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is hands down my favourite multivitamine complex. Formulation and ingredients are awesome. Enter "NLT 349" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off any order!

Super