Copper Sulfate

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I like the brand. Then I read about certain forms of minerals could be toxic, and I was aghast when I found out the Copper Sulfate, 2mg,100% of RDI.is toxic. Google Copper sulfate and you will find it is moderately toxic . It registered for use in pesticide products in the United States since 1956 because it can kill bacteria, algae, roots, plants, snails, and fungi. This shouldn't be in the multivitamin! There are other forms of copper used by other brands use, eg Copper Glycinate, Copper Sebecate & Copper Gluconate which are far better and SAFER. The other problem mineral found in this brand is Manganese Sulfate. Zinc oxide & Magnesium oxide found in this bottle are both v poor bioavailability. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Didn't realize after I bought it, it contains Talc.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my father to find a good natural multivitamin/mineral, but after he had taken it a while and I was going to reorder, I saw that talc was an ingredient in this. Talc is related to asbestos. God bless you all.

Nature's Way???

Posted by StarFire on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

READ THE LABEL! Dl-alpha tocopherol is a byproduct of a petrochemical dependent manufacturing process and may have adverse endocrine-disrupting activities, despite its molecular/chemical similarity to the natural isomer known as D-alpha tocopherol. No more Nature's way products for me...should have read the label before now!

use daily

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You can't beat the price. Work well. Use daily. If you have a hard time swallowing pills, the vitamins are on the large end, oval shaped.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this brand for ages, seems to work well and has all the necessary ingredients for us mature girls.

Nature's Way, Alive is Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2624290 on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My homeopathic suggested I try taking this for a while to build up my energy. I was really impressed with the scope of vitamins, minerals and fruits and vegetables in their formula.

Excellent products for women

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my third bottle of ordering. I will definitely recommend to my sister to try it.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2440104 on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased so far with this vitamin. Having been taking it long enough to make an honest comment though!

Looks good but no real effect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Looks good but no useful effects from it though the ingredients look just amazing. I heard a lot of bad information about multivitamins companies and I guess something is in it. Because as we are trying any other herb or supplement, which is not consisting from so many ingredients, we are feeling effects but after ~3 bottles of these there were no effect. I am even wondering how other people are rating it as good?

light years from Life Extension Two-Per-Day Capsules 120 Capsules