Copper Sulfate

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I like the brand. Then I read about certain forms of minerals could be toxic, and I was aghast when I found out the Copper Sulfate, 2mg,100% of RDI.is toxic. Google Copper sulfate and you will find it is moderately toxic . It registered for use in pesticide products in the United States since 1956 because it can kill bacteria, algae, roots, plants, snails, and fungi. This shouldn't be in the multivitamin! There are other forms of copper used by other brands use, eg Copper Glycinate, Copper Sebecate & Copper Gluconate which are far better and SAFER. The other problem mineral found in this brand is Manganese Sulfate. Zinc oxide & Magnesium oxide found in this bottle are both v poor bioavailability. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Nature's Way???

Posted by StarFire on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

READ THE LABEL! Dl-alpha tocopherol is a byproduct of a petrochemical dependent manufacturing process and may have adverse endocrine-disrupting activities, despite its molecular/chemical similarity to the natural isomer known as D-alpha tocopherol. No more Nature's way products for me...should have read the label before now!

Didn't realize after I bought it, it contains Talc.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my father to find a good natural multivitamin/mineral, but after he had taken it a while and I was going to reorder, I saw that talc was an ingredient in this. Talc is related to asbestos. God bless you all.

Simply Wonderful..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Being a woman of almost 70.. I am really thrilled with how I am feeling on Nature's Way ALIVE.. I need less sleep and have a grand mental state of mind.. Thank U..

So far, so good

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

With all the herbs I take, I've never concentrated on vitamins. Alive! targets those in age of 50+, which includes myself. Also, it helps increase energy. With fibromyalgia and lupus, I need all the help with increasing my energy as possible. I've been taking it for a month now and find it an excellent product as I am experiencing a difference in how long I'm able to get chores done and running of errands before I need to rest. I will continue taking this product and I highly recommend same.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this brand for ages, seems to work well and has all the necessary ingredients for us mature girls.

use daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You can't beat the price. Work well. Use daily. If you have a hard time swallowing pills, the vitamins are on the large end, oval shaped.

Excellent products for women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my third bottle of ordering. I will definitely recommend to my sister to try it.

Nature's Way, Alive is Highly Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My homeopathic suggested I try taking this for a while to build up my energy. I was really impressed with the scope of vitamins, minerals and fruits and vegetables in their formula.

Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased so far with this vitamin. Having been taking it long enough to make an honest comment though!