The children love it.

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The good thing about this gummies is that there are no dubious minerals (copper sulfate) which Nature's Way has been found to put into the adult's multivitamins. I was very careful when I selected the multivitamin for kids and I am happy with the composition. Nothing too excessive and the good thing is the serving size is 3 Gummies. I give the kids only one and they are happy with it! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Kids love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this gummies Vitamin. Delicious and good for kids. And it's pectin base not gelatin base that's good for vegetarian kids.

Good Stuff!

Posted by BaharehDehdari on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They are no for children only. I used them and enjoyed them a lot.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's Delicious

Taste and smell bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste and smell bad

Bad color,taste and smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My children did not like it all because of its smell and taste that similar to old liquid vitamins. I see with that taste no need for gummies the liquid syrup can be swallowed faster.

My children look forward to taking them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are made from just vegetables and fruits and taste great. All three of my children approved them. we are ordering it again.

Shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very fast arrived!

Taste great

Posted by ataarta on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As my daughter is a really picky eater, vitamins that look like candy are a really great choice. Nature’s Way Alive! Gummies contain 27 different fruits and vegetables and use natural flavors and colors. My daughter really loves them and when I forget to give her the gummies, she will remember and ask for them.

Kid Approved!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids like the way these gummies taste and I like that they are better quality than most gummies with better ingredients.

1 2 3 4