Absolutely Horrible - product and service

Posted by Reviewer1189852 on Jul 23, 2013

I bought this back in March this year along with other items. I strongly believe this bottle was well within the shelf life as it is only 4 months since my purchase. When I broke the security seal, a puff of air popped out from the bottle and I could see green mold on the neck of the bottle. The smell of the content was really bad. It's been 2 weeks since my first email to iHerb and I still have not heard from them. I wonder how long I need to wait for iHerb to respond to my complaint.

The only one a day that I feel okay about

Posted by Reviewer2827171 on Oct 04, 2008

Okay everybody, it's not going to taste like like sunshine and happiness, it's giving you all your vitamins for the day in an easily absorbable, quick to take form, and really, it's a lot better than those straight herbal extracts. I think it's a great product, I never took my multi three times a day like I was supposed to, so this works out well for me

Good nutrition....bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1003188 on May 07, 2008

I was looking forward to being able to get all of my nutrition without having to take a pill. While this has all the nutrition you need plus some, the taste is just awful. Also upsets my stomach without any food in it.

Liquid multi-vitamin with comprehensive nutrition, but bad taste

Posted by Reviewer3135154 on Apr 21, 2011

My son don't like the taste and refuse to take it, so I will switch to pill form vitamin with fruity taste one.

Horrible horrible product

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Jul 19, 2013

This is an awful product. I had the worst day of my life...its poison. I threw it in the garbage

Alive is great!

Posted by Reviewer1318930 on Jul 26, 2008

This is a great product - I ordered it for a relative who went through chemo earlier this year and we have all noticed a difference in strength and recovery. I'm not sure how Alive! would work for others in same situation (we were not referred by a doctor to this product and I am not a doctor). I can only speak of our family's experience, which has been positive. In my opinion, this product is compatible to Vibe (and the folks at IHerb are much nicer to deal with than the Vibe toll free reps); my relative has tried both and Alive! worked best.

Liquid vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2864611 on Aug 23, 2008

This stuff is fantastic. Not a bad taste. Has lots of good stuff in it. I reordered.

A Great Whole Food Multi

Posted by Reviewer3221354 on Mar 29, 2008

I believe a liquid multi is the only way to go.

Ms. Woroniak

Posted by Reviewer2484096 on Mar 27, 2008

My husband and I believe this is th freshest we have ever received this produt.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

The liquid is good if you dont care for pills or have the time to make a breakfast shake. I went back to the powder form because it contains the protein i need whereas the liquid does not. If you eat enough protein or take a supplement then this might the gold jackpot for you, just remember that the liquid has to be refrigerated after opened or it will spoil.