A Great stuff to be active all day long.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my husband and according to him, "A Great stuff to be active all day long. " After taking it, he told that he never feels being burnt out and sleepy. It even contains Bilberry extract and Lutein for eyes so he seems so comfortable even if he works in front of computer for over 12hours a day .

Not my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hubby didn't care for them, we found a better brand of vitamins sold on this site. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My first surprise was not the product but the delivery of the products. I placed the order on Monday from New Zealand and it reached there on Thursady! 4 working days with a delivery charge of $8! I still find it hard to believe. Now coming to the product, I felt its effective in first use. I used it for mental fatigue and I felt the getting 'alive' feeling within a few hours. Not everyone should expect it to work like that specially if you are not feeling mentally weak. It does have quality ingredients except for Magnesium and Zinc that are in oxide form which is poorly absorbed.

Good as usual

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

using this product since 3 months ago, works as expected, I think this is the best multivitamin I've ever used... Regards

Decent Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a decent multivitamin, but I don't care for the amount of Vitamin A included in the ingredients. Studies having been increasingly showing that supplemental Vitamin A may actually be harmful and can further increase the risk lung cancer in smokers.

Helped to fast during Ramadan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are really helpful during Ramadan fast! Keeps you in good condition

Like it!))

Posted by lipo4ka on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They gives a lot of energy.Will certainly buy again.

Very good vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband is older then 50 years and he feels much+much better with this vitamins. The most comfortable thing is he need to eat only one tablet every day and this is enough for now.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I totally dislike those multivitamins with the 6000%DRD, which is in fact dangerous even when they are water solubles, eg: it is proven that more than 50mg diary of vitB6 can be nocive for health and cause neuropathy. So I find this product really good.

Husband told he likes them :)

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good vitamins, because they care about men's health, heart and prostate due to its contents. I could persuade my husband into taking them because it's only 1 capsule per day :) Will order more. // Хорошие витамины для мужчин, так как состав позволяет позаботиться о сердце и пр. Уговорила мужа принимать, хотя он не любит любые таблетки, так как это всего одна таблетка в день :)