bought these for my husband

Posted by Reviewer2442286 on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My man has a pretty high stress job, since I found the women's multi vitamin to be so invogorating, I bought these for my husband. Ladies, let me just say - you won't regret having him take these :)

great

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my husband. Firstly it is a wholefood multi which means that your body is able to absorb the nutrients. Also it is split up in 3 pill doses. This is important as your body can't absorb all the nutrients it needs in a 1 a day multi which is why urine is bright yellow on 1 a day multis as its being flushed out by the kidneys. Please visit my page to read more reviews & to find out how to save on your order.

Alive Multivitamins for Men

Posted by Reviewer1496827 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hubby loves this product...he says there is nothing else out there that makes him feel energetic as this one does. He uses it with the blue/green algae and just raves about how he feels.

Tasty Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All you need without a foul taste.

What a cleanser!

Posted by 4903115261863078954 on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product flushed out the toxins in my body. About 4 days after I started taking this, I started to sweat out a toxic smelling sweat. After a day of smelling aweful, I felt much better. I'll be reordering this one again.

STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are the best qaulity and value vitamins i have ever tried, i only need to take 1 or 2 tablets twice a week to cure any fatigue whice cold be caused by a lack of nutrients,i have a heavy job and hectic life style these vitamins do help me.

Men's Multi.

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my husband. He does not mind taking it and it seems not to upset his stomach. Will continue to order it for him because it works well and it is of better value then what we had ordered in the past.

Good :)

Posted by Reviewer2277301 on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is my second buying. my father loves it :) and the shipping is so so so so x 100... fast and wonderful!! XD

Good Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3131268 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Consistently good vitamins.

Good vitamins-------- Хорошие витамины

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these vitamins for my nephew. In his opinon, the vitamins are good, no allergic reactions have been reported. But he didn't feel any positive effects as well. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказала эти витамины для своего племянника. По его мнению витамины хорошие, никаких аллергических реакций замечено не было, как в прочем и положительных эффектов от их употребления. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

1 2 3 4