bought these for my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My man has a pretty high stress job, since I found the women's multi vitamin to be so invogorating, I bought these for my husband. Ladies, let me just say - you won't regret having him take these :)

great

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my husband. Firstly it is a wholefood multi which means that your body is able to absorb the nutrients. Also it is split up in 3 pill doses. This is important as your body can't absorb all the nutrients it needs in a 1 a day multi which is why urine is bright yellow on 1 a day multis as its being flushed out by the kidneys. Please visit my page to read more reviews & to find out how to save on your order.

STRONG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are the best qaulity and value vitamins i have ever tried, i only need to take 1 or 2 tablets twice a week to cure any fatigue whice cold be caused by a lack of nutrients,i have a heavy job and hectic life style these vitamins do help me.

What a cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product flushed out the toxins in my body. About 4 days after I started taking this, I started to sweat out a toxic smelling sweat. After a day of smelling aweful, I felt much better. I'll be reordering this one again.

Tasty Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All you need without a foul taste.

Alive Multivitamins for Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hubby loves this product...he says there is nothing else out there that makes him feel energetic as this one does. He uses it with the blue/green algae and just raves about how he feels.

What happened to the Chromium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What happened to the Chromium? There is no longer any Chromium!!!

what?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

searched Multivitamins, got this, it seemed like a normal multi-vitamin, until I received it and read the packaging where apparently you're meant to take 3 (!) per day! So if you particularly enjoy swallowing tablets all day and bringing the packet around with you everywhere you go, look no further! Otherwise, other people like me might feel a little conned into believing they were buying just a simple, once a day multivitamin. Harder than it seems, apparently.

Men's Multi.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my husband. He does not mind taking it and it seems not to upset his stomach. Will continue to order it for him because it works well and it is of better value then what we had ordered in the past.

Good :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is my second buying. my father loves it :) and the shipping is so so so so x 100... fast and wonderful!! XD

1 2 3 4