Great all natural energy booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take these when i don't have time for my usual greens powder supplement. I have found this to be a great all natural greens/vitamin supplement. It gives me lots of energy but the good kind--no jitters or nervousness. I don't even take the 6 caps as recommended--for me I find only 2 are needed. The only side effects on me were minor--burping a little right after taking and my urine has a green tinge a couple hours later. Overall awesome product and highly recommend.

Great Help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product. It actually helps me a lot in maintaining my energy level during the day but without any bad effects as heart racing like coffee gives. Always with the great delivery and customer service from iHerb!

i love alive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been an alive user for 3 years.As far as I'm concerned, its worth every penny.I come from a warm tropical climate and moving to the extreme tempreatures of the East Coast made me afraid that my body with be more susceptible to getting colds because i was not used to the weather.But thansk to Alive, I only had 1 episode of a cold over the harsh winter.It also gives me enough energy for my day.I will definitely buy it again.

vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love these vitamins and have seen a change in my energy level since I have been using these vitamins. I was experiencing hair lost (mild lost) and it seems to aid with that also. I prefer the capsules

Love them.

Posted by TrailEssentials on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can definitely tell the difference. Love them. I only take 1/2 the recommendation because I take other supplements as well.

So Far, So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using these for about 3 weeks, but so far I like them. The ingredients are awesome & they're easily digestible, so that's a huge plus. The bottle says take up to six capsules daily, but I only take two- one in the morning & one with lunch or dinner.

Good bang for the dollar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got these for my in-law...she noticed a huge difference in her overall stamina after taking these vitamins.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried these and found that they are a great multi-vitamin but dislike the size of the capsules and that you have to take so many. I open the capsules and mix them in a smoothie in the morning to combat this problem. Otherwise they are a good product.

veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I forgot that these are the vcap ones... you need to take more to get the full dosage. So 6 caps compared to the three that the green high absorbance pills that you'd have to take.

the taste is horrible ,, even if u put it in ur hand the smell will stuck in ur hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the taste is horrible and i feel nauseated because of the taste ,, even if u put it in ur hand the smell will stuck in ur hand till u wash it with soap ..