Fun way to take multi-vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although it smells like an ordinary multi-vitamin tablet at first, it gives surprisingly pleasant taste after you start chewing. You just have to bear a moment if you don't enjoy the odor of multi-vitamin. One that shape like a slice of orange is definitely citrusy, and I cannot really tell the difference between other two but I still like their fruity taste. I wish the manufacturer make them less sweet though.

Easy to take & easy on my tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As someone who has trouble with taking vitamins. I am grateful for some that don't upset my tummy...

taste ok but a funny smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It taste ok but it has a pungent smell. My boyfriend is ok with it though. I maybe more sensitive to smells.

Taste Great

Posted by Renzokuken on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was initially a bit hesitant to buy this considering I like in the tropics and I wasn't sure if the gummies will be able to survive the heat here. They arrived at my door step unscathed. They taste great and I find myself eating more than the recommended dosage hahaha. I can't swallow pills well and I am really happy that there's such a multivitamin in the market that taste great and relatively affordable.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I simply hate taking pills so buying this was a no brainer. It doesn't have the typical gummy texture i know and love, more like the inside of a jelly bean- it gets stuck to you teeth right away. Taste is nice, the smell is not, it does have a bit of an aftertaste but I think its from the teeth sticking mainly. I just eat something after. No tummy aches after which is always great with vitamins.

Arrived as one chunk with all the gummies glued to each other

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this item twice, the first time it arrived okay, the second time it arrived as a one big chunk with all the gummies glued to each other. Can't do much, it;s useless, can't even take it out of the bottle. Except of this - taste: excellent smell: it has this unpleasant smell you notice sometimes with vitamin pills (other gummies I bought in the past didn't have that smell). texture: okay, they don't have this sugar-like cover that other gummies have.

the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells so bad. I couldn't bare it.

Sweet & Yummy!

Posted by MrJ-MrW on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this as he doesn't like swallowing tablet. Nice & yummy. But just a tad too sweet for my liking.

Great choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy these vitamins for my son and he loves them. They are a great option that doesn't contain gelatin.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, easy to eat.

1 2 3 4