Fun way to take multi-vitamin

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although it smells like an ordinary multi-vitamin tablet at first, it gives surprisingly pleasant taste after you start chewing. You just have to bear a moment if you don't enjoy the odor of multi-vitamin. One that shape like a slice of orange is definitely citrusy, and I cannot really tell the difference between other two but I still like their fruity taste. I wish the manufacturer make them less sweet though.

Easy to take & easy on my tummy

Posted by 5361185378579675646 on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As someone who has trouble with taking vitamins. I am grateful for some that don't upset my tummy...

Very nice

Posted by 5041320679589986108 on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I simply hate taking pills so buying this was a no brainer. It doesn't have the typical gummy texture i know and love, more like the inside of a jelly bean- it gets stuck to you teeth right away. Taste is nice, the smell is not, it does have a bit of an aftertaste but I think its from the teeth sticking mainly. I just eat something after. No tummy aches after which is always great with vitamins.

Taste Great

Posted by Renzokuken on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was initially a bit hesitant to buy this considering I like in the tropics and I wasn't sure if the gummies will be able to survive the heat here. They arrived at my door step unscathed. They taste great and I find myself eating more than the recommended dosage hahaha. I can't swallow pills well and I am really happy that there's such a multivitamin in the market that taste great and relatively affordable.

taste ok but a funny smell

Posted by 4679031100960163604 on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It taste ok but it has a pungent smell. My boyfriend is ok with it though. I maybe more sensitive to smells.

Arrived as one chunk with all the gummies glued to each other

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this item twice, the first time it arrived okay, the second time it arrived as a one big chunk with all the gummies glued to each other. Can't do much, it;s useless, can't even take it out of the bottle. Except of this - taste: excellent smell: it has this unpleasant smell you notice sometimes with vitamin pills (other gummies I bought in the past didn't have that smell). texture: okay, they don't have this sugar-like cover that other gummies have.

the smell

Posted by 4631774567197643815 on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells so bad. I couldn't bare it.

great taste!

Posted by 5751537275841383056 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this multi-vitamin to try and I loved it! It comes in the shape of little fruits, delicious and healthy!

Хороший продукт!

Posted by zvetOK on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Захотелось витаминов, как у детей))) мармеладками))) Вкусные витамины, не резиновые совсем, легко жуются. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! Also, find out how to save if its your first time buying from iHerb!

Great multi-vitamins

Posted by cumberlandshopper on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband had a hard time swallowing the "Alive" adult capsule so I got these and he looks forward to getting his vitamins each day.

1 2 3 4