Upsets our stomach

Posted by Reviewer2976579 on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for myself and the matching women's version for my wife. We have been taking Nature's Way multivitamins for years and they were great. This new Alive formula has something(s) in it that really seriously upsets our stomachs and make us feel bad for hours after taking them. I see a lot of positive reviews so possibly it's just the batch we got. But my wife is in very good health and almost nothing upsets her stomach and since we both had the same symptoms even though we are using different formulas from different bottles I'm inclined to think it's something basic to the Alive formula. We had to throw them out.

blood pressure become more higher after eating

Posted by 5586302210847424660 on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My father's blood pressure became more higher than before after he ate this multi-vitamin

Twins..#

Posted by 5728156382507963941 on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm 23,can I use this product or it's just for 50+ men old..?!

Nature's Way is a great company

Posted by 5373555421996889975 on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product food based all natural and once daily . iHerb the best international shipping thankss

Great

Posted by 4906536917325178934 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this for my dad. He says it helps him get through the day without feeling lethargic.

Perfect for the Active Dad!

Posted by 4903440525784490464 on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was concerned my dad was not taking the correct supplementation when he started cycling again since last year. I spent lots of time looking for the ideal Multi-vitamin for him and this one has hit the nail! He feels full of energy and wishing I had recommended this eariler!

Multivitaminer til mænd over 50 - God til potens og energi

Posted by Danmark on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Jeg har testet en del forskellige multivitaminer, og den her er overraskende god til prisen. Dens sammensætning af vitaminer og mineraler baseret på vitaminer og mineraler som os mænd har brug for des længere vi kommer op i alderen. Jeg føler mig mere frisk og i live efter at have taget dem. Giv gerne min danske kommentar et like her, og hvis du er ny dansker på Iherb, så klik på mit profilnavn, og brug den kode der står i toppen af min profil. Det er lige 10 % i rabat på den første ordre her på Iherb :)

alive mens 50+

Posted by 4687748527371804875 on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my blood pressure went as high as 100/170 after days of taking these tablets ,before it was 80/117 almost got killed as soon as i stopped blood pressure started to come down

good product

Posted by Reviewer2385252 on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My partner swears by this stuff

I liked it.