Dangerous Concentration of vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These has a long list of over-concentration on multi-vitamin content. Some are 1000 % above recommended DV. I had a kidney Nature'sproblem after using it for 2 months. Beware

Upset tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product gave my husband a sore and upset tummy for the the whole morning starting just 30mins after taking it. He hasn't had this problem with Multi Vitamins before. He stopped taking for a couple of weeks before trying again and found the same problem.

One Pill a Day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've spend a lot of time looking for the right vitamins all packed in a one-pill-a-day combination for my intense training regime. There are other good vitamins out there, but usually involve popping more than one pill a day or are considerably more expensive, this one suits me perfectly and lasts for two months. Highly recommended!

Great Value

Posted by cjpainter on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Found these to be a great product. Interesting to note that Blackmores in Australia have released an Alive! product with virtually the same packaging, but it is a different product and doesn't have the full range of ingredients that this one does for half the price.

It works!

Posted by ViktorLTakacs on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first multivitamin/multimineral combo which actually feels like it is doing something sensibly positive to me. I have more energy, better mood, I sleep better since the second day I have started taking this. I highly recommend it.

Makes me nauseous and vomit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

10-20 min after taking this multivitamin I get really nauseous and have to vomit. Does not happen on days i do not take the pill.

SATISFIED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This i purchased for my husband. He needed a good multi vitamin. he is a postman and walk a lot. He also needed the energy. This works all the way around for him

tablets are huge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are huge, I had trouble swallowing them, even after breaking it into halves. Would prefer capsules or softgels better

Tablets are HUGE!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It maybe complete, but so difficult to swallow. Capsules are HUGE!

Hyvä Tuote