If you're looking for results...

Posted by Reviewer3360459 on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is great!!! I suffer from chronic fatique and this has made a huge difference in my life. Now into my second container I can attest to the effectiveness of this product. The brain fog is gone, my sense of well being restored and my energy levels have climbed considerably. I especially like the fact that I can cut out all those supplements I've been trying to remember to take at the right times. This is one tasty drink once a day, provided you mix it with something other than water. I've tried orange juice, promegranate, cranberry and others. Tastes good in all of them.

glorified synthetic multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1078080 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mix it only with water in my blender and I like the smooth texture and even the green taste. Unfortunately, this is nothing more than a synthetic multivitamin blended with probably dead vegetable powders. This is obvious from the contents, many of the vitamins are at 100% level; it also makes your urine yellow from the synthetic B vitamins. The blend is acceptable at half the price, otherwise just buy a good synthetic multivitamin to do the same job. The powder gives a slight energy boost but it may well be from the protein content. I have not observed any effect on my skin that even remotely resembles the positive effect of eating fresh fruits and vegetables.

Artificial sweetener taste.

Posted by Reviewer2359702 on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has an artificial sweetener taste to me. I looked on the label and the label I received on the can I got in the mail and the one on the Iherb site are two different labels. Reading closer, the "pea protein" has some artificial sweetener compounds used to make up Nutra Sweet and other artificial flavors!!! Feeling pretty duped as I totally avoid all artificial sweeteners period. Get creative, and make your own is the way I see it. Now days it's BUYER BEWARE! Really disappointed. Hopefully Iherb will make this right......

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Jun 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Makes a great smoothie with rice milk and frozen blackberries.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2024187 on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So much cheaper than at Wild Oats!!

Great way to start the day

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about a year. I know I'm getting the nutrition that I need AND it tastes great. My body tells me when I've missed a few day of my Alive Ultra Shake.

Alive Shake is good!

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Dec 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use alive shake a few times a week for breakfast. I use a scoop of Alive, 1/2 cup soy milk and about 1/2 cup water and 2 or 3 ice cubes in a blender. It is very tasty. Fruit or juice can also be used. I feel Alive balances my system and gives me energy since it is a complete formula. The Alive Multivitamins are great too.

Great way to get your vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to get all of your vitamins with a pretty good taste too. I like the pea protein rather than soy protein. It makes for a great breakfast if used with a little milk.

Tasty whole food shake w/o soy

Posted by Reviewer1122917 on Oct 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is a good way to have a high protein, whole food shake without soy. I use 6 oz. of cold rice milk with 6 oz. of cold water in a shaker bottle, let it sit in the frig. for about 10 mins. and then drink. This allows the lumps to dissipate and the shake to thicken. I have it for breakfast or to snack on throughout the day.

A great way to start the day

Posted by Reviewer2567381 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have a smoothie made with the Alive! Shake and Spirulina (plus an egg) at 7:30 am and it keeps me going in my gardening and landscape work until 11 am. It is very satisfying in every way - great taste and texture, lots of protein, B-12 etc. etc. Tomas Qubeck

1 2 3 4