If you're looking for results...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is great!!! I suffer from chronic fatique and this has made a huge difference in my life. Now into my second container I can attest to the effectiveness of this product. The brain fog is gone, my sense of well being restored and my energy levels have climbed considerably. I especially like the fact that I can cut out all those supplements I've been trying to remember to take at the right times. This is one tasty drink once a day, provided you mix it with something other than water. I've tried orange juice, promegranate, cranberry and others. Tastes good in all of them.

glorified synthetic multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mix it only with water in my blender and I like the smooth texture and even the green taste. Unfortunately, this is nothing more than a synthetic multivitamin blended with probably dead vegetable powders. This is obvious from the contents, many of the vitamins are at 100% level; it also makes your urine yellow from the synthetic B vitamins. The blend is acceptable at half the price, otherwise just buy a good synthetic multivitamin to do the same job. The powder gives a slight energy boost but it may well be from the protein content. I have not observed any effect on my skin that even remotely resembles the positive effect of eating fresh fruits and vegetables.

Artificial sweetener taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has an artificial sweetener taste to me. I looked on the label and the label I received on the can I got in the mail and the one on the Iherb site are two different labels. Reading closer, the "pea protein" has some artificial sweetener compounds used to make up Nutra Sweet and other artificial flavors!!! Feeling pretty duped as I totally avoid all artificial sweeteners period. Get creative, and make your own is the way I see it. Now days it's BUYER BEWARE! Really disappointed. Hopefully Iherb will make this right......

Tastes good, it has almost everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The powder mixes easy with water but you must let it sit for 5 minutes and stir again with a spoon. Smells like vanilla milkshake and the taste is ok, maybe too sweet for some people. It has good ingredients at large quantities that even half the recomended dossage is more than enough to keep you going all day. The value for money is excellent.

Natures Way Alive Ultra Shake Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has become my favorite flavor and product. I use this for a breakfast shake it is not only great tasting but satisfying and stays with you so you are not hungry for a few hours..full of lots of wonderful vitamins and minerals.

Great for Pregnancy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After lots of research I discovered that the amount of Vitamin A is fine in this product. This contains 5,000 IU of retinol palmititate per serving. Pregnant women are urged to stay under 10,000 IU of this type of vitamin A per day. Be sure to check your pre-natal vitamin and add 'em up!!!! Awesome energy boost, Im so thrilled Ive ordered the other flavor.

A staple product at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found EVERYTHING I use here. My order came quick. Will order at iHerb.com again.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just ordered my second can, I make a smoothy with vanilla rice milk, frozen fruit and a tbl of Udo's flax oil every morning. I have more energy and don't feel tired later in the day.

Exceptional Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great value! I'll keep reordering.

Wonderful taste!

Posted by violetdream on Apr 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although it is a bit thick for my taste, I use soy milk, & throw in a banana. I'm going to try using rice milk & see if it's a bit thinner. The only complaint is there is too much Vit A. I would love to use this while pregnant as well...but can't because of the amount of Vit A. Other than that...great product!!

1 2 3 4